Glass cone piece / Grinders

I got a new agung Ringer Bong from the good people at bongsNthings the other day and it is a great billy.

What i am not use to is the glass cone piece , the hole for the cone piece is bigger then your standard brass cone .

When i chop how i usually do some of the gear just falls through the larger hole .

Is this where a grinder comes in ? Using scissors just seems to get it to fine for the cone piece.

I must say i enjoy using the all glass bong .

Badseed

When i chop how i usually do some of the gear just falls through the larger hole .

Is this where a grinder comes in ? Using scissors just seems to get it to fine for the cone piece.

I must say i enjoy using the all glass bong .

You need to chop a more coarse sesh dude, I noticed I had to as well with my new pipes where the glass bowl's hole was bigger than I was used to. Try a grinder and rough your bud up a bit and try that out.

Also, now do you realise how much of the taste was brass cone before? Pretty clean tasting smoko out of glass bowls and stuff

Happy smokin' :bongon:

Hey Cerberus , can certainly taste the difference , like you said much cleaner taste .

Will look out for pressed cone screens as Nibs and Frank pointed out . I cant find them on bongs n things , where would i find them ? online or try local tobacco shops

Cheers Guys

Badseed

lmao it is cool Cerbs i am a metric man ,i am not old lol (well i dont think so)

I got no idea what size screen . Glass cones look pretty big , about a 20mm diameter at top. So that would fit i think , just no idea where to look .

Dont really wanna walk into local tobacco shops ask for pressed cone screens for my tobacco pipe lol