Police bust pedophile ring

or send the barstards to a muslim country where child fucking is legal.

uhhhm, is that an attempt at a joke that just sucked, or are you serious?? lol lol

It's no joke WC, It's common knowlege that Mohomad (a religious mith) had sex with a nine year old girl. (check it out on the net)

So the muslim THICKOS who beleive in religious mith ...(about %100 of them), think its ok to fuck and molest children ,especially, but not limited to females who, as we all know have less status in a muslim country than a mangy dog.

When most muslim girls begin to menstruate, they are elegable to be married off or sold to an old arab who pays a fat sum to the parents or the muslim she has been arranged to marry..? If this not paedophilia, what else is it?? :angry:

yeah dude, i understand that some cuntrys are pretty fucked up, seen all that young girls being treated like lepers for rest of life cos childbirth gave em some fistula that ripped em apart and shit, and they walk around dripping.

But sending our peds to increase the problem like its less for a muslim kid to be raped then an australian one, its like saying sending peds to aboriginal communities is the answer.

There was a study done years ago that found in the US on average it was cheaper to jail someone for life than to execute them. Hard to believe but apparently the major factors were maintaining proper execution facilities and staff for only an occasional kill and the lengthy court and subseuent appeal processes.

Sounds like a load of crap to me, the televising rights would easily fund the executions plus many more.

lethal injection is a crock of shit though, why do the sickest fuckers there is deserve to do in less painful ways then the rest of us.

Public Crucifixion would be cheap and good ratings

I heard a while ago that some of these pedophiles have been given the option of jail or chemical castration. This involves them taking a pill to reduce their sexual urges. Fuck, was I dissapointed. :angry: I thought it would more appropriate to use battery acid. Dip his nads in it for a couple of minutes, problem solved! lol Edited by Bhagoyandi