Gday everyone!

My girlfriend and I enjoy a bit of bud but she doesnt really like the smoke.

She really loves her Tea, so I was thinking of making it into a tea one time.

Does anyone have a recipe for cannabis tea?

I was thinking of finely chopped up bud baked for a few minutes to get the heat up and then throw some water and milk in a pot over some heat and drop the bud in there. Strain the bud from the milk and make normal tea and then add the milk with the added THC.

Would this method work or is there a better way?

Cheers guys! :db:

Heya Platinum =), Mate, if ya get really cold water, maybe some smashed up ice chop buds up , throw in there and slir very slowly for 10 minutes, leave for 10min, this will seperate the trichome heads into the water, , then all ya gotta do is strain off plant material and stir the water up and make tea with it. Can heat it up in microwave.

This is basically the way you extract hash from plant matter , so should leave a lovely clean hash tea. If ya see like a sludge on the bottom of the water, dont throw it out, its the Trichomes ya want in the tea.

Peace

• Upvote 2

Hash Nibbler!, Thanks for the quick reply mate!

Oh yeah, I've read that bubble bag hash method. So I assume there would be a lot of material left over. Would any of that be smokeable or just chuck it out?

I've also read up on some bhang recipes. Might give some of them a go.

Edited by platinumboss

This is the weed tea I make ...

You will need

2 tablespoons of choped herb

2 cups of full fat milk

2 cups of water

About 4-5 tea bags

and sugar to taste

1...Chuck weed and liquid's into pot

2...Bring to boil and then simmer for 30 mins

3...Remove from heat

4...Add tea bags and let to steep for a bit

5...Remove tea bags and strain

6...Pour into cups ...add sugar to taste and enjoy your weed tea

You dont have to add the sugar but this shit taste like green tea which I cant friggin stand ...so I add the sugar to make it easier to drink

Its probly healthy as for you too

Cheers lol Brimstond

Problem with regular tea is you'd need a lot of canna milk in the tea to give it some kick, and most people don't like a milky tea.

Instead I'd go for a full milk drink like a cinnamon cappuccino slusheeeee. First start by making some cannamilk.

1. Finely chop your bud (about 3 grams) and bake your weed at 140C for 15mins.

2. Add this to 500mls of milk, and bring to the boil then let it simmer (lid on) for 45 mins.

3. Remove and let sit for another 45mins.

Cinnamon Cappuccino Slusheeeee

2 cups cannamilk

1/4 tsp Cinnamon

2 shots of espresso

2 tsp sugar

2 fresh mint leaves

Method: Freeze your milk solid in ice cube trays. Throw it in your blender, add espresso, sugar, cinnamon, and blend for about 1 minute or until smooth.

Pour into chilled glasses and enjoy. Should be enough to get two people baked.

You could even try different bud mixes like 1g AK-47, 1g LSD, 1g SSH.

Edited by Budzzz
  • Upvote 1

For a tasty hot chocolate or milkshake. Fill small pot with about 1/4 full with water then place a small mixing bowl on top you can melt some hash (2g is tasty) into a little bit of butter until melted together then melt in 50g of milk chocolate. Alternatively mix your equivalent of weed butter in.

Boil some milk and add chocolate slowly while stirring stir until combined. Feel free to garnish with marshmallows and cinnamon for an ultimate munchie

Enjoy :)