Pineapple Chunk and White Widow

Hi guys just trying to figure this one out,ph is good did a good flush started them back on fuckall nutes,its a little hot in the tent but nothing to worry about,i dont know what my water temp is so was thinking it was either that or maybe the 400W is too much light and heat,its only a little tent afterall (1600mm high 900mm across and 500mm deep) All the new growth looks okish?post-47250-0-97651700-1338894736_thumb.jpg Any input would be greatly appreciated post-47250-0-12017400-1338894530_thumb.jpgpost-47250-0-33878800-1338894643_thumb.jpgpost-47250-0-63558600-1338894836_thumb.jpgpost-47250-0-44828000-1338894927_thumb.jpgpost-47250-0-15524800-1338895062_thumb.jpgpost-47250-0-91080700-1338895219_thumb.jpg

fill out the questionnaire will help people help u . also as dwc how much air are the roots getting , whats your pump/stone setup , whats the root temp and are your roots healthy (post pic if your not sure)

looks like a nute problem . sometimes when they are small they are particularly sensitive to nute/ph issues . if the new growth is coming through well keep going and they should be ok as they get more robust

Indoor/Outdoor:

Growing Medium:

Growing Style:

Watering/Feeding Frequency:

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC):

PH Levels:

Temperature/Humidity Levels:

Air Flow/Fans etc.:

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):

Total Wattage:

Growth Stage:

Plants Age:

Cannabis Strain:

it looks like you have overfed them. are the leaves crispy or papery? if so its probably nute burn if there soft and limp on the ends then you probably have a root problem. but if you have a root problem u should be able to tell by simply looking in the res at the roots

i cant say this enough monitor your ppm's in your res daily. if the ppm's are going up your feeding too strong if they are going down u can go stronger. dwc really is that simple it takes all the guess work out of growing and in my opinion makes hydro hands down the easiest method of growing as long as you follow that simple rule

You need to know your water temps, thermometers are cheap as go get one. General temperature inside your tent is also important to know.

I bet the lids of the buckets are hot as and you've cooked the foliage. At least cover the lid of the buckets with panda film (white side up). This will cool the lids down and also reflect some light back to your plant. If your water temps are too high you will at least want to do the same thing with panda to the buckets.

Naycha :peace:

Hi guys thanks for all the input i just realised my night vs day temps are about 9 degrees different,is this too much,im thinking so? my roots are all sweet nice and healthy and white,big pump that runs 4 50mm ball airstones 2 in each res,can fan drawing out and a good intake so thts all sweet i think,need to get a ppm/temp meter asap and will definetly go get a couple of submergible heaters/chillers once ive got the reading,might start a grow diary any advice on that? cheers