TOASTED !.. a complete meltdown

Hey Folks...

I just have to tell you about my buddies breakfast serving suggestion that I tried the other day ...a special TREAT ,...

for ingestion & digestion & .....the big question ....

do you get off...? Gaaaaaaaaaah Blaaaaaaah .... Drool

my first grow consisted of unkown Sativa dom , bagseed ... but I got some small harvest off it before I put them outside to reveg ...again...

the smoke is OK .. a bit trippy but there's a lot better around ..... but what a surprise ..when I ate it..

I put about 6-8 cones worth ... on two slices of bread ... & 40 minutes later was up there ... & stayed there for 12 hours... Brrrrzzzzzz Weee

hey !.. aren't you coming down yet .. ?... naaaah

yes ..that's how Newbies like me find out .... eating is more potent than smoking & last a lot longer .

so my buddies recipe .. very simple & effective..

Toast a couple of slices of bread under a griller .... lightly both sides

then add some dry bud crumbled up .... place the bread back under the griller & get the bud so that it just starts to go a little brown & tiny smoke wifts , come up..... take them back out & completely cover with a tasty cheese ... sticke'm back in & grill till cheese is totally melted ....the MJ gave it a slightly spinachy taste .. but I like that.

then

eat 'em... & see ya later .. like 12 hours later...

hey , I always keep coming up with good posts , now don't I !..

post-59-1076372909_thumb.jpg

nice one mate ;)

yeah I totally agree, eating it can be much more intense than smoking it. I find I need to go through heaps in the vape to get a really heavy stone these days, but pop a couple of cookies and I'd be lucky to be straight the next morning.

Actually what I sometimes do, is toke up in morning, and then have a cookie every two hours. You progressively get more stoned throughout the day and by nightfall you are in the twilight zone. ;)

a COOKIE every TWO HOURS .... lol :)

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH ...

Q: .. is walking & talking any difficulty at all ... he he

I could not submit myself to that kind of MJ use on a daily basis .... Awww my Gawd ... I tried the Cheese sandwhich once .. yes it's dynamite ...

but do it everyday & you'd think you were Dorothy in the Land of OZ ... pigtails & all .. :) ........ here Toto ....nice doggy , have a bong ...

Sooooooo ... close your eyes .. click your heels together ...

just relax .. take a long , slow , deep breath & say ... there's no place like , home .. there's no place llke home .... ;) hehe

( Woooooooooh ... too much for me )

Edited by free choice

could not submit myself to that kind of MJ use on a daily basis .... Awww my Gawd ... I tried the Cheese sandwhich once .. yes it's dynamite ...

but do it everyday & you'd think you were Dorothy in the Land of OZ ... pigtails & all ..  ........ here Toto ....nice doggy , have a bong ...

Sooooooo ... close your eyes .. click your heels together ...

just relax .. take a long , slow , deep breath & say ... there's no place like , home .. there's no place llke home ....  hehe

I love to mix smokin and eating, good symptomatic relief and a profound sense of wellbeing ... just what the doctor ordered lol

there's no place like homo ... :lol:

Hey every1, B)

just wondering how may ppl have tried this toasty and did it work??

;)

I wanna get stoned now and again but I don't like smoking it and I have moved back in with the parents grr. tis cheaper tho!! I think eating the stuff is tha way 2 go 4 me!

i wanna get a real good hard trip!!

does this toasty smell out the house at all??

if I get busted again im out 4 good I recon :D

if I get some positive posts back.. I goin to get a bag ;) :D

cheers all

Edited by Hey ya

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.