Leary biscuits - ayone tried them?

I read about these a ffew years back but have never tried it.

The recipe was to get a biscuit, jatz type or something, put a bud on it then cover it in cheese and microwave till the cheese is goopy.

The idea is the THC dissolves into the fat from the cheese and blows ya mind

the problems I can see are:

1] It doesn't take long to melt cheese, is this long enough to extract the goodies?

2] if you microwaved for longer the cheese would go all dry and yuk

99, a few people have posted recipes like this. and although I never tried myself I don't see why it wouldn't work. although I agree it doesn't sound like the most efficient method. slow long cooking is always better with mj as we all know.

also I can't imagine eating bud would taste too good. A bit of hash or honey oil would be perfect for recipes like this though.

99 yes it does work but you have to remember to do a coulpe of things

firstly if you r going to use cheese then use a bit of hash like pipeman

suggested but if you havnt any hash then firstly mull your bud the useual

way u would to smoke it ....now grab a craker and spread with peanutt butter{chrunky or smooth} then sprinkle dope on top then grab a second craker {country cheese work great 4 this} lightly spread it with PB too then join make a couple up then into microwave untill PB starts to ooze out then let slighly cool and enjoy...they work great and r good if u r going out somewhere u cant smoke ...have a couple of theese b4 you leave and youll b right.....cheers lol WS

99 yes it does work but you have to remember to do a coulpe of things

firstly if you r going to use cheese then use a bit of hash like pipeman

suggested but if you havnt any hash then firstly mull your bud the useual

way u would to smoke it ....now grab a craker and spread with peanutt butter{chrunky or smooth} then sprinkle dope on top then grab a second craker {country cheese work great 4 this} lightly spread it with PB too then  join make a couple up then into microwave untill PB starts to ooze out then let slighly cool and enjoy...they work great and r good if u r going out somewhere u cant smoke ...have a couple of theese b4 you leave and youll b right.....cheers :rolleyes: WS

Sorry to keep this thread going, but with this peanut butter recipe how much bud should you put on each cracker, also will they still work if you make them, let them cool, and eat them later? cheers.

Edited by shrappaz