This is my plans for my grow room.

well heres the 1st, its 2m w x 2.2m h x .08m l made from 10mm MDF

A/C - Air Compressor

I/F - Intake Fan

E/F - Exhaust Fan

O/F - Oscilating Fan

T - Timer

A few Questions...

how long should i leave the fan on for vegative growth?

what medium should i use in the baskets?

will there be sufficient space to grow the plants?

how high up in the buckets should i fill the water? theyre gonna be about 20L buckets.

wot avg temperature and humidity should i have the cupboard ?

should i just leave the pump running permenantly?

what Ph should i have the water?

what nutrients should i add n when?

post-9-1076205727_thumb.jpg

Edited by RaZoR_2004

how long should i leave the fan on for vegative growth?

Fans should be left on full time. But it appears that you have your intake fan at the top and exhaust at bottom. They should be the other way around as hot air rises and you will find it easier to cool your cabinet exhausting from the top.

what medium should i use in the baskets?

looks like you got bubblers there. clay balls is the go.

will there be sufficient space to grow the plants?

yeah you got a good size grow space there. if anything that light is too small. you won't get good coverage on a 2m wide cabinet with only one 250W light. As a rule of thumb, 40-50watts per square foot is a good light intensity for flower. USe this to work out what grow area is suitable for what size light

how high up in the buckets should i fill the water? theyre gonna be about 20L buckets

initially they will have to be almost to the lid, until the roots grow down, then you can gradually lower level to about an inch above the bottom of the net pots.

wot avg temperature and humidity should i have the cupboard ?

24-27 degrees and 50% humidity is a good target. don't be too concerned with humidity, as long as you got your fans running all the time to prevent humidity approaching 100% which may give you mould problems.

should i just leave the pump running permenantly?

yes definitely. air pumps for bubblers need to be kept running all the time.

what Ph should i have the water?

aim for a PH of 5.5 Anywhere between 5.2 and 6.1 should be fine.

what nutrients should i add n when?

You'll need hydro nutes. If you can get MJ specific nutes like Canna or similar that would be the best. Most hydro nutes come in separate veg and flower formulations. For bubblers, start off with 1/4 strength and build up to approx 1/3 strength. Maybe a tad higher, just judge from what your plants can handle. At first sign of nute burn give your plants 1-2 days with plain, PH adjusted water to flush them out and start again with a lighter nute concentration.

In general change your nute solution every two weeks to prevent salt buildup. IMO its also important to pour a litre or two of plain PH adjusted water through the top of the netpots to clean out any salt buildup at every nute change.

Edited by pipeman

thanks alot man, thats xtreemly helpful bro, i will use ure advice, at this point in time its an idea on paper, my old man sed that the bigger cupboard is a problem at the moment, as we dont have tha space, so i created a 2nd one same desingn just smaller (number 2) and that fits perfectly into this hidden space, so i will still use all ure info, again... thanks alot bro

depends mate. You are aiming for temps between 24-27 degrees celsius. Now more often than not, the issue is keeping the cabinet from getting too hot, which is why you usually intake cool air at the bottom and exhaust the hot air out the top. But if you're growing in a really cold climate and are struggling to keep your cupboard warm enough then reversing the air flow could be a good idea.