Coloured bong water?

I was thinking the other day, looking at my boring old water in my bong....what would happen if I added a few drops of food colouring? Now would it colour the smoke as you filled the chamber? Cause I think that would be totally insane, looking at your smoke slowly going red, green or something...

Now as stupid as this may sound, I didnt try it lol...I was a little worried about my lungs / throat / mouth getting coated in some sorta coloured dye. This ofcourse relies on the fact that the dye / colouring would get caught up in the smoke.

Anyone tried this lol?

Maynard

I don't think it'll turn colours man, and if it did I'm not too sure I'd be keen on smoking it... A small amount of water vapour is usually pulled up into the lungs through a bong, so I imagine that having smoke and some of the coloured water in your mouth wouldn't be the greatest idea. That's just personal mind.... I wouldn't do it, but I'm not necessarily as crazy as some.

Aren't there some colour changing pipes and bongs you can buy now which react to heat? lol Perhaps these are what you're looking for... I also used to smoke bongs wearing super dark blue/purple lensed sunnies, they'd change the colour of the cone and lighter and just about everything else into interesting shades indeed... Have a go, it might sound a bit hippy, but it's certainly interesting. lol

I don't think it would work, but you could hold a tissue over the bong neck when you're smoking then see if it's coloured after to see if the colour is going in to your lungs. I doubt it would make much difference along with all the smoky shit and chemicals but who knows. I've always thought dry ice in a bong would be cool but wondered if you would die from breathing too much carbon dioxide.

Aren't there some colour changing pipes and bongs you can buy now which react to heat?  Perhaps these are what you're looking for...

they change colour as resin builds up, pretty trippy stuff, the most common one i seen is yellow to purple

An older gimick was hand-blown glass with 2 layers and a layer of coloured liquid between bong and the outer layer, pretty cool looking things.

As for bong water, use anything, give custard a try, its heaps fun and a very smooth smoke.

Yeah white cluster we used to try everything from vodka to lemonade as bong water. But in the end it all ends up black and smelly if you don't change it!

I used to know a guy who used to drink a nip of kilkenny cream ( a cheap version of Baileys ) before a cone. He reckoned the lining of the throat by the creamy booze made it nicer. I tried it, it was definately an interesting experience.

E

I might have to invest in some kinda colour changing bong, I'll kep an eye out next time in Joynt Venture, they'd probably stock them....I think I saw some colour changing pipes last time.

Custard hey, WC? I'll certainly have to have a shot at that...I was once told to use milk in a double chamber, apparently gives a very smooth smoke.....

Hehe all these ways of heighteningyour smoking experience:)

Maynard