My First Time

Wu_T

:wacko: Hi ;)

this will be my first grow and i need help

i am going to grow Ak47 or White Widow

is this setup alright and if any 1 has any ideas on how i could hide this setup it would be much needed

8 pod hydroponic flood & drain system, 600W High Pressure Sodium Son-T-Agro light, contractor relay & timer, heated propagator, nutrients: grow, bloom & bloom boost, digital nutrient meter & calibration fluid, digital thermo / hygro min/max meter, pH meter, pH up & pH down, hook plates & hanging chain 5m, clay pebbles & rockwool, 6m of mylar reflective sheeting.

Pod system size: 1200mm x 700mm x 450mm high.

Tank volume: 125 litres.

Edited by Wu_T

your setup sounds great mate, apart from the clay pebbles bit, hydro stores like suggesting clay balls for flood and drain, but you much better off with a medium that will actually wick some water like a perlite & vermiculite mix, with less frequent waterings.

to hide your setup, other than putting it in a cupboard that fits it, is to make a frame from wood and make walls out of panda film. pretty suss looking cupboard, but its pretty hard to hide a setup that size anyways.

You could make a cupboard that size out of MDF or chipboard that would look less suss, but would be expensive, also you can get them tiny little storage sheds about thas size, chuck it in your garage and it'll look totally normal, but expensive again

Hay Thanx Man

But how frequently Should i water it

ive just orderd the kit it will be hear by friday

i am also wondering wear to get some qality wite widow or ak seeds from

and how to stop it from smeling so much

all help aprecheated

i kno i spelt that rong