Son-T-Agro Vs Son-T-Plus

everyone who answered and said that the son t plus was a 600 and agro are400 are talking shit if you dont know dont answer someones questions or at least say you think or dont really know but think it might be .The correct answer is the plus is a mostly flowering bulb with more red and comes in various wattages up to 1000 "I think "but I know it comes in 4 and 6 hundred The agro bulb has more blue in the spectrum and is better in the veg cycle but wont give you as bigger buds but there will be more node sites people say yeild is about the same for this reason but the plants are healthier in the growth cycle personally I would use a metal halide conversion bulb (VEG) about 80 bucks for the 600 to be used in your HPS and use a son t plus for flowering if you have the extra bucks it will give the best results by far because even when using the agro it still has a large red spectrum but the conversion bulb is very blue almost like true sunlight. Edited by dogsted

not taking sides or anything but

Luke appears right, there is son-t-Plus for 600s and son-t-Agro for 400s.

I care not what sensi seeds says, AND may have got it wrong anyways.

I have an email from Phillips who manufactures these and it states that the 400s are agros and the 600s are the pluses.

Maybe email sensi hermis and let them know?

however I will email them again, just to make sure that we are not thinking old school and they call them all pluses or whatever.

get back to ya soon.

ok email was sent off just now, I will post the answer asap.

if this is true then I apologise mate :o

if they indeed are now making the sontyplus in a 400 then its my next bulb :P.

My understanding of a sonty was just that its got added colour compared to the basic bulb.