:wacko: good to see that he got off!,but knowing my luck,i'd go in with no prior's & get 2 years for having 4 plants! ;) that just seems to be the way the law works i think,the more times you front before them,the less of a sentence you recieve,i think they like to make an example out of some people.

It seems the number of plants in alot of the cases were just one factor affecting the outcome.

Pretty much all cannabis related cases recieved suspended sentences - unless there was something like selling even small amounts of amphetamines involved, which will see you spending time with Bubba clenching like you've never clenched before. :wacko: So let that be a warning to you kiddies.

Do a search for 'cannabis' at www.courts.sa.gov.au if you're interested in reading more. I think URLs for other states would follow a similar format too.

Edited by flipster

Well i am pretty sure he was going to sell the goods as which pothead grows 96 plants for his own consumptiion??? i think not. HOWEVER if there were no scales lying about, no vast sums of cash or (new) weed baggies, no flash cars or bikes or other gear- how could they prove he was intending to sell? Good on him...

You may get caught with 4 plants but have siome other "incriminating" evidence about which could fuck ya.... Maybe the judge had a good root the night before, or maybe he is a pothead himself. Who knows?