DM Superbud not for wholesale

Hi,

Just been to 3 different hydro shops in western melbourne and each has told me that superbud in no longer available wholesale. The word is that they wont reveal whats in it. I also noticed there web site has no info on the product any more. A futher note is that some NEEM based products are gonna be taken off shelves. So looks like the oz goverment are looking more closely about what the hydro companies are selling. I guess thats a good thing as i wanna know wtf i'm smoking! The Neem thing is a bit sus but.

Guest BudWaver

okays...heres the ups on it...

people know whats in DMs SB..its paclobutrazol...widely used everywhere in oz in different industries....heck they are even trialling it on strawberries...

Its off the shelves till DM PATENT it...so noone can copy it when they are required by law to state whats on the packaging in OZ..thats the only reason its not on OZ shelves....

Yield MAsta..also has paclo in it but hasnt been withdrawn yet...

Lots of goodies at the hydro shops are disappearing...and tested for toxicity to humans...and some products will disappear altogether as they have ripped of other products and just been repackaged...

Bonza Bud is 100% paclobutrazol I think...try that if ya want a similar effect...

So many rumours and this could just be one of them

Guest BudWaver

nah pipes I just hate seing so much bullshit rumour associated with the mj industry and its suppliers

bonza bud aint made by dm....

yeh paclo at 5$ for a litre and your getting charged 125-180 for superbud and its massively diluted...or pay 30$ for bonza bud and get 6 crops outa it...

odd you would say that pipeman

I've heard lots of stories about DM superbud, some say its bad for your health, other say its crap that dosent make any diference.

well I've just started my second hydro crop, using the same stock of seedlings as the first(which turned out crap for hydro), I'm going to start dosing with DM superbud within the next 2 weeks, this isnt going to help tell us about the health effects . but it should give a fair assesment of its benifits, Im using this stuff to stop the vertical growth, and the big buds are just a bonus, I'll post pics throught the grow.

MADOGA

nah pipes I just hate seing so much bullshit rumour associated with the mj industry and its suppliers

bonza bud aint made by dm....

yeh paclo at 5$ for a litre and your getting charged 125-180 for superbud and its massively diluted...or pay 30$ for bonza bud and get 6 crops outa it...

odd you would say that pipeman

sorry mate, just my perception that you always seem to be defending superbud. that perception could be totally wrong, as you know I'm a dumb bastard who is pretty ripped for most of my time on these boards :wacko:

so, for the record, you reckon there's anything bad about bonza bud? someone recommended this to me if I was gonna give some pure sativas a go inside. Also, they said its impossible to clone a plant that has been treated with bonza bud. fact or fiction?

Guest BudWaver

if in doubt dont use the stuff..........simple as that......

Ive revegged plants that have been hit with superbud....no problems and then cloned them no problems..the whole mj industry is full of bullshit it just amazes me.....

some people say the dilution of SB is such that ya can drink the whole litre and suffer no ill effects...theres always scare mongering on a massive scale with something new...sometimes rightly so....if they are using it on strawberries it might explain why they dont taste like they used to......

Oh yeh ive also cloed plants 3-4 days into their SB dosage it just took a little longer to get em to root...

all ya mangoes have the shit on them or in them..or in the stone part of it..Id have to find out exactly what part stores the chemicals or if it deteriorates after a period of time