Breaking The Curse

Thanks for popping in guys (you too Lou...girls can be one of the guys!!!).

Went out this morning to trim some of the buds up. What a joke!!! Within minutes two pairs of scissors were gummed shut...my fingers were sticky as shit...and the smell was overpowering!!! Why oh why didn't I clone this girl????

Anyway I've put a bud in the oven on about 50C to dry so I can try her.

Yeah yeah I know it's butchering the bud but if you've seen the crap me & Mrs. Mungas have been smoking you'll understand my impatience.

Nicely spotted HM.

Yeah I grew her low behind the rosemary so she couldn't be seen. Turns out that visibility wasn't my biggest problem this time around.

Hopefully I'll be able to smoke a force dried bud in about 12hrs!!!

(Forgive me Ganja God for I have sinned!!!)

Hey thanks Phil. Not a bad plant for a last minute grow. Had no time to prepare the plot nor had the privacy to maintain her. Despite that she was a pearler!!! Stinky little minx!!!

Lucky she wasn't the size of my normal grows. It would've drawn fence hoppers for miles!!! Here's an example of what normally goes on in the Mungas' back yard...

post-39383-0-74567300-1334984124_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1