Worm castings

Has anyone tried this?

I have a worm farm and I basically pour water

Over the top wait a few days and collect the water

And pour it on my chillies and tomatoes. My chillies are in flower and besides to potassium of potash which I added two weeks ago is the only food I've given them and this chilli has more flowers than I've ever seen. So I'm going to attempt just as a experiment a no other nutes other than seaweed worm juice and potassium and see where it takes me, I would not have to worry about a flush as there would be no salt buildups and judging by my chillies it should work beautifully. Any advice or experience from others would be fantastic.

one of the best ferts you could use. but i would try using it diluted first. then build up the strength. i mix worm castings in pig shit with my potting mix, and only use diluted ferts twice a week. a lot easier to make them stronger than to waste time trying to revive a plant from an od.

I give my flowering girls a feed once a week using a kelp fertiliser with a 5:6:19 profile mixed in with worm wee.

I do the same thing as you in watering the worm farm and using what drains through; though I use about a 20% worm wee, 2% kelp fert and 78% water mix.

Outdoors I prepared my soil to 40% mushroom compost, 20% worm castings and 20% fine silt which was the original soil.

They seem to like what they're getting:

Tangerine Dream

post-44548-0-74837100-1334373099_thumb.jpg

LSD

post-44548-0-70608900-1334373263_thumb.jpg

Hey those are very sexy girls, yeah the kelp is great stuff, I like your mix and can't argue with the results. Any probs with the tangerine dream? A lot if people were complaining of mutations and seeds that don't crack. I'd love to grow some TD if it's fairly simple and straightforward for the inexperienced. I'm growing Tropicanna at the moment. So any issues with flushing or as I suspected no flush with organic worm fert?

Any probs with the tangerine dream? A lot if people were complaining of mutations and seeds that don't crack.

I bought 10 (very small) seeds, planted 7 of which 5 sprouted. I culled to 2 and neither of them have given me ny problems. They both seem to be sativa dominant phenotypes but the buds are indica chunky.post-44548-0-48310800-1334381424_thumb.jpg

I'd love to grow some TD if it's fairly simple and straightforward for the inexperienced. I'm growing Tropicanna at the moment. So any issues with flushing or as I suspected no flush with organic worm fert?

I don't know Tropicanna, but the TD was my first grow for over 20 years so it can't be too fussy.

At this stage, seeing as I'm growing outdoors, I don't plan any flushing. I'll stop feeding a couple of weeks out but I'm not sure that it will have any effect. The soil has been enriched so much this summer with the worm wee, the kelp extract and Chron's Super Sauce that the girls will never use it all up. lol