question bout seedlings

hey guys and girls i need a lil help now i have my pineapple chunk seedling and its first leaves are round and not pointed at all unlike my lsd i havent cracked alot of seeds in my growing years manily stuck to clones but iv never seen this does this mean im wasting my time with a mutunt or will it be fine? any help would be great :bongon:

hey mate im not talking bout the first green looking things called cotyledons im talking bout the first true leaves that are one fingered either side problem im seeing is that they arnt pointy on the ends and are round i have been searching hard and havent seen any pics like mine anywere why i ask is i dont want another mutunt as i have to watch my timing with rent inspections

Cool :egyptdance: a bean or 3 cracked :thumbsup: ......3-4 weeks before you'll back to cloning ...... Relax ... sit back, break out a :toke: :bongon: let nature do it stuff ........ 4 weeks is nuffin to wait ..... even if you take clones to identify - cut your losses (males) veg up mums /clones .... toss m in flower (8-12 weeks)

U look after those 'seedlings' their dependant on you for survival ! Don't over help

Grow well cloner

:yintang:

Nitty.