April 1st Game of Thrones: resumes season 2ep1

Do i need a special player to view that link Lou? Seems to be not working for me but could be the great firewall or my shitty comp...

George is a legend and HBO really do make watchable t.v series.

My only possible gripe with the show, having read all the books as soon as they've been oh sooo painfully slowly released, is the casting is pretty spot on and the acting pretty good too so far but the Imp Tyrion is supposed to be fugly. Now i know our old mate and member here gazza would be more than happy with the good looking midget but for me it;s the only part of the casting/show that doesn't ring true.

peace

c

Do i need a special player to view that link Lou? Seems to be not working for me but could be the great firewall or my shitty comp...

George is a legend and HBO really do make watchable t.v series.

My only possible gripe with the show, having read all the books as soon as they've been oh sooo painfully slowly released, is the casting is pretty spot on and the acting pretty good too so far but the Imp Tyrion is supposed to be fugly. Now i know our old mate and member here gazza would be more than happy with the good looking midget but for me it;s the only part of the casting/show that doesn't ring true.

peace

c

You have any problems with Flash in your browser Chato?

another option is to use an option like this: http://www.dongtaiwang.com/loc/download.en.php

I know downloading .exe files from unknown sources is a bit of a risk but here's the wiki on Freegate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freegate

Have a search on them if you're uncomfortable, but they do seem like your best option if you find yourself stuck behind that Great Firewall

:bongon:

Just finished season 2 episode 5 its become a downloading obsession .....................................

If you want nudity violence and corruption in the church check out The Borgias I have just finished season 1 its not too bad as well season 2 is starting on pay tv soon.................................................................................

Downloaded season 2 episode 6 last night man I love this show I might have to go back to the start and marathon the episodes now I have to wait untill next week there are torrents for all episodes on the pirate bay and furk if anyone wants to download it you might need a bittorrent client or a download accelerator though..............................................................each episode is about 580 megs

furk will cost you about $28 aud for a 3 month subscription though but well worth it if you like downloading tv shows and the latest movies some are cam rips though at least I get to watch them as there is no cinema with in 500 ks out here