FORCE FLOWERING OUTDOORS

Start your clones or seeds indoors or outdoors (which ever rocks ya boat), then place outdoors to grow until they are a couple of feet tall or what ever height is desirable. Force them to flower by placing an opaque black tarp over the plants each evening at 5pm and removing it each morning at 5 am so that the plants receive only 12 hours of light every day,you may have to construct a frame to hold the tarp.

Approximately 50 to 70 days(depending on choice of strain)after forcing the buds will be ready to harvest. I made my frame out of poly pipe which makes it easy to dismantle and carry and bought an army tarp from army disposals. also the size of the garden can be a personal choice.

Cheers

What happens if you force em to bud by restricting light to 12 hrs then once they have started stop covering and let them go on normal light which would be longer than 12, would they stop flowering and start growing again or finish of with better/worse results ? anyone with any experience ?

Guest Urbanhog

maybe you will have to work out and try to "invent" a machine with timer that "pulls" the box out of the plants so you can sleep in at 5-6ams in the mornings ;) :;): and will also "drop" the box to cover the plants at the correct time.... you probably get these looks from neighours when they hear the "whirring" nosie pulling the boxes to let the lights and stop the lights on the plants, and that "big black box" hanging from a tree on top of the plants ... ;) :;): ;)

urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

i was thinking about force flowering my outdoor plants aswell but it's just too much fucking effort ;)

as urban mentioned a mechanism working on timer would be great but, seen those awnings that are motorised ? could possibly hook up a timer for one of those or something similar but would be hard to come up with something completely light-tight.

keep brainstorming, might come up with something ;) ;)

They will go back to flower.Did something close this year.Took plant outside early,and they went back to flower and look really thin,I dont like them.may get an oz or two,but still look too skinny for me.Just my thoughts and experince here.http://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?showtopic=6735&hl=

post-12-1092499237_thumb.jpg

hey m8 thnx for reply i find , that clones have too be placed into real good soiul or in pots ....i reckon thar pock bed just wouldnt cut it .....soil has too be a1 as they will flower pretty much straight away so any transplant shock will give you shitty buds....the time of year is wrong too i find clones in winter get leafy shitty little buds in summer though they seem too get huge rods ... i put 2 strains out last year and no idea of the potential they had twice the size of buds grown in side , heaps more resiny....but they dont get that hyro smell

. Force them to flower by placing an opaque black tarp over the plants each evening at 5pm and removing it each morning at 5 am so that the plants receive only 12 hours of light every day

you dont haver to get up a 5am lol just go out after dark and take off the tarp. i use black builders plastic over a pine frame to cover mine