Has anyone tried the odorless bags?

use different gloves in between vac seals, that way nothing gets on the outside.

anything you're worried about sniffing your goods, is probably going to smell the outside contamination first.

probably shouldn't be talking about this though

Edit: odourless bags worked for me when it comes to people and a couple of ounces but I've never walked past a dog with one in my pants.

In saying that, I've been a heavy tobacco smoker for nearly 20 years so my sniffin' ain't the best ya know

Edited by Cerberus

I'm wondering why you would need them unless you're trying to avoid customs or the feds at airports then of course the ultimate test would be the sniffer dog and unless someone has a sniffer dog on hand they can test it on you'd haveta wait till you encountered one, be too late then if they don't work for pot eh?

In fact I can't see why one would need them for meds either. Meds don't pong in the sealed packs they come in & if you're travelling too bad for the customs mob if they decide to open them lol.

They might be useful for other smelly items but no more than any other plastic bag on the market. Same for pot. Glad make a good one that zips up, that keeps the smell locked up too, till you open it lol

No, seriously. I am interested in what you are using them for Stinky?

I'm wondering why you would need them unless you're trying to avoid customs or the feds at airports then of course the ultimate test would be the sniffer dog and unless someone has a sniffer dog on hand they can test it on you'd haveta wait till you encountered one, be too late then if they don't work for pot eh?

In fact I can't see why one would need them for meds either. Meds don't pong in the sealed packs they come in & if you're travelling too bad for the customs mob if they decide to open them lol.

They might be useful for other smelly items but no more than any other plastic bag on the market. Same for pot. Glad make a good one that zips up, that keeps the smell locked up too, till you open it lol

No, seriously. I am interested in what you are using them for Stinky?

Be good for festivals mama

Just wondering if anyone has used these bags, and put them to the test? I just bought the baggies, and backpack, and so far so good.

I havent used em meself, to be honest never heard of such til I saw your name and similar posts on at least 3 other cannabis forums in the last 12 hours...1 of which has now been deleted as spam, another is flagged by a few members as such...

You sell em?

JAIKAI