Hello,fellow stoners,could really use sum feedback on full moon harvesting.I live in south west oz,our outdoor growing season has changed dramatically in the last 5 years and has thrown me out of wack.Want to get the best out of my ladies so any advice would be awesome!! Cheers w.Rhino
  • Upvote 1

Hello,fellow stoners,could really use sum feedback on full moon harvesting.I live in south west oz,our outdoor growing season has changed dramatically in the last 5 years and has thrown me out of wack.Want to get the best out of my ladies so any advice would be awesome!! Cheers w.Rhino

Yes I agree the seasons have changed they seem to be getting later. Used to be plant out fathers day, but last few seasons I have planted out late October early November. I prefer harvesting late in the day, just my thing.

:oldman:

"Moon harvest" ..... aye when the tich's are turning set the cut & hang on the night of the next full moon. That's if you subscribe to the moon gravitational influences on plant growth.

yer, as rev says about outdoor changes .................... I delayed outdoor planting till November but still plan a 2nd week in April as my suspected finish dates.

:yinyang:

Nitty.