debate," end the war on drugs"

Cool, I am inspired to see some discussion about the law (that is wrong). The power of social media really needs to be harnessed at a time like this. Ok, I am being lazy and have tried looking but I cant find any actual forum for Australians about this issue. I have emailed a couple of people and not heard back. Where can Australians discuss this issue without the label of being a stoner? Dont get me wrong, I love having a place to talk openly about this but I believe if the issue of addiction were the focus and not the drug, perhaps we would be more inclined to put our name to something? I should look maybe for addiction forums but again, dont want the label of being an addict. I stumbled across a drug law reform forum that had absolutely staunch rules and it turned out to be a US site. I think a similar forum that does not encourage any type of stereotypical drug culture bs and instead focusses on the intelligent issue at hand of dealing with addiction and has the support of the Australian people could be a big step ??