Drinking your plant recipes?

I was wondering if any one can give me a recipe for a drinking form of injesting mj?

I am hoping if it is possible, it won't involve alcohol. Having said that , if alcohol is the only way then thats o.k.

I have no objections to finely grinding a whole plant up. I know it's possible to substitute oil for butter in a recipe however I was hoping someone had a recipe for something more palitable than olive oil.

Cheers.

Scro.

Cannaka...

Take Polish vodka (95% alc.vol)

Or Everclear(i think...?) 151... whatever, high alc.vol,

insert into large container which has a sealable lid...

Take cannabis, chop into small portions, or grind if you have a strainer handy...

Insert into same jar, with canna.

Close lid, shake like mad for 30 seconds, seperate canna from alcohol.

Longer than 30 seconds will cause more undesired products to enter the alcohol.

I have also used this method with regular smirnoff vodka, and not immediately draining the plant matter.

I inserted approximately one ounce of ground bud into the bottle, and left it on the shelf for four months. Whenever i walked past, I'd give it a shake.

I shared it with a mate... First shot put an uncontrollable smile on your face, two was enough for my mate, and at 3 i was giggling like a schoolgirl.

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking more like a long term drink I can keep on the shelf to share with a close friend.

The vodka sounds good.

What do I do with the ground up plant after 30 seconds of immersion.(any value in eating it?)

Sounds like your saying it gets better with age, so I immerse for 30 seconds, strain, bottle and put it away for a while to let it get potent.

Nah, what i was saying is there are two ways of doin it.

If you use the first method, dry it out and smoke it with the guy who always bums a smoko off ya... there's one in every circle of friends.

Flavour is not too bad...

If you let it sit, it absorbs more of the shit from the plant, but i imagine it would also absorbs far more cannabinoids, also.

The flavour of this method is GNARLY, make sure you have a chaser handy, but let it settle to your stomach before you do it... Trust me, you want to feel it go down.

i would like to see someone drink the water after doin a hash run with the bubble bags lol

I have thought about that, but no I can't. Would get off chops tho.

I mix with glycerine from the chemist. Couple of bottles, blend a dried plant and mix. Let sit for as long a possible. At least a month. Filter and drink a few MP3 every day. I take 5ml of tincture every morning. Basically any alcohol, the higher the better or any oil will dissolve or be infused with canna oil/resin glands. You can put it in olive oil and cook/consume. The possibilities are endless.

Depends on whether you want a great preventive medicine, or just get high. If you juice there there is no high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ4QR2NqgWU

Look at the power of RAW Cannabis on youtube.

Hi all

1st post , been lookin round Os's for a while now , gathering info / building some growing chops , so for that I thank you all very much. You all " Give Good Read "

I have been looking at the juicing thing only recently & am going to give it a go at some point , i just think that it could be a good preventative measure to almost anything , possibly ! 

considering the CBD acids & the doc's description of what they do for us 

In some of the good doctors ( Dr William Courtney ) video's he mentions the fact that you are juicing leaf or bud that is not psycho active & it is a concentrate ,

so forgetting about being healthy for a min

if I do this , juicing , & then heat it in a small or big way, dose that mean you could conceivably put a drop or two of heated juiced concentrate on your tongue on a Sunday morning & be high all day ?

Cos that could .....?

Also what about this juice , before it's heated , as a fertilizer for your girls ? Spraying , Drenching

Just thinking out loud i guess

Cheers

Itchy

PS, I might be doing the wrong thing here but ! Here are some pic's of my currant inner city Melbourne backyard grow & my two headed mutant lady that grew that way from seed & her girlfriends

& of cause all these ladies have had to put up with this knuckle head looking after them :egyptdance:

post-50689-0-93389100-1364539083_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-29260000-1364539102_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-00361800-1364539124_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-66568500-1364539148_thumb.jpg