potassium deficiency?

This shit showed up about 2 days ago and looks to me like a K deficiency (or maybe I'm just burning them) - its been well over 10 years since I've grown and never in soil or with an Auto soooo.... Need some advice from the experts. Hope these pics come out OK, just got a camera phone thing at the moment.

Here's a bit more background info. The problem is only at the top of the plants and only on 3 or 4 of the fan leafs. A few below these ones are starting to turn a bit of a lime green colour instead of the nice healthy green of last week.

I'm using hydro nutes cause thats what I had lying around and they seemed to love it in veg. Been using flower nutes for a couple of weeks @ 1/2 dosage with some monster bud. Only feeding every second or third watering. Same dosage as in veg but with veg nutes obviously.

Indoor

Soil/Vermiculite

Watering/Feeding Frequency: When its dry

PH Levels: 6.5 - 7.5

Temperature/Humidity Levels: 20c - 27c / 45%

Air Flow/Fans etc.: Heaps

Total Wattage: 240 + 144

Growth Stage: Flower

Plants Age: ~ 7 weeks

Cannabis Strain: Polar Express Auto http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-3200

post-46545-0-14507300-1331260616_thumb.jpg

post-46545-0-53429200-1331260646_thumb.jpg

Edited by farmerBrown

Local hydro shop, or shop online and get a&b for soil. Or go organic lots do it so there is plenty of info on what you can buy from bunnings. Also bunnings soil is crap. So maybe repot or atleast a good flush and start again. I don't do soil. I prefer coco and I don't do organic.

Flushed with 10L yesterday and 5L today, then gave them a very, very small does of some sea weed fert. The damage doesn't look too bad so I'm not too worried. Turned out that the bloom nutes dropped my tap water ph to 5.5 from 7.5 or so no doubt that was playing a part in the fuck up.

Just teaches me to pay more attention to ph, cause it was soil I didn't really worry about it.

I've got plenty of pics from when I started this soil grow so I'll put up a journal when I get the time, if nothing else it might help some first time soil growers avoid the same mistakes as me and also testify to the resilience of these plants.

I tortured these bitches when they were young and they still turned out OK ;)