The Weather (sydney area)

Hi Growers,

Live in southern Highlands near Sydney, I have 6 outdoor plants in 20llt pots with a mixed soil n compost mix. Plants are roughly a ;itt;e over 3ft and 5 are female and flowering along greatly (1 dead male).Is this constant rain stuffing up the female buds? I mean can the rain knock off the resin glands and make the buds mould etc. They have been flowering for 4 weeks now, I was going to bring indoors out of rain but was worried about light or will they handle the constant wet weather. thanks for the help guys. :db:

hi ww , im in west syd an i recone since start of jan the plants have had about 2 n a bit weeks sun all up :( mine have been getting hit hard laitl.y specaly at night !, still plenty a crystals on em , i dont useally worry to much about mold till there about halfway threw buding , i had a couple lil spots start up a few weeks ago but it was wet for to long n heaps muggy fk all wind to , just check em good daily if ya can ,

my ones that are a lil thick nearly finish'd i put in a bird cage when its raining its got a roof over it but not much less light than thick cloudy weather have been doing that with sum for a few weeks now , but im home all day makes it easy , good luck anyway mate :bongon: