weird leaf growth

They look like Auto's, in which case I wouldn't worry too much but I expect wet feet, and overfed.

See how the Leaves are curling under at the top of the Cola, thats too much food. You can get away with over watering

in Coco , but in soil you need to be feeling the weight of the pot, and go for another feed after the pot has lost 50% of it's weight.

If they are Auto's you will need to constantly change there diet when they start to flower, everything happens pretty bloody quick after week 4.

The Plants look fine don't Mother them too much.

hey guys !! thanks for posting these plants were grown from seed and the from Reservoir seeds there not autos buzzo, heres the description : After many years of focused work, Reservoir Seeds proudly presents: CHEMDOG IBL, the first inbred line based on the legendary Chemdog D Clone. This is some of the strongest, tastiest herb ever put on Earth, and now anybody can grow it! Flower time of 65-70 days, and without a doubt, extreme odor control will be necessary.

Well the plants are doing great no more funny foliage they definitely were a bit over watered and a bit over fed as they were droopy and leaves curling under. as to the leaves i think it could have to do with some humidity problems i had in 2nd week were RO on some nights was going over 70 !! new growth was a bit pale as you guys know when there is high humidity like that the plants can't transpire properly and because of this they cant deliver nutrients through out the plant ( leafs ). one product i used that help was Pro- Active from B.A.C nutrients i sprayed them before lights out at end of week 2 and when i looked at them in the morning the pale green was gone and plants looks a LOT better. Well il prob make this my last post here in the troubleshoot section as the plants are looking better i transplanted 5 of them yesterday as riverat suggested and they are loving it, il will be pinching the tops of each plants today and transplanting the last two tomorrow. as i have to set up a bigger tent. anyways il leave you guys with some pics they are at day 25 of VEG under 250 watt CFL.

i can also post some pics of the soil mix i have used this round here ... let me know

post-6875-0-77766600-1331529276_thumb.jpg

post-6875-0-17165900-1331529316_thumb.jpg

post-6875-0-03977700-1331529373_thumb.jpg