Need Educated Help Guys

200sx

Heres the scenario,

Basically im living with my olds, and they are not fond of the old mj ;) So i need a compact setup, indoors, but soil as a medium. Now i have found myself a light, as to how good it is i dont know, but its metal hooded ( like inside a metal hooded casing ) and is of tube type. Its very light purple when turned on, not dark purple like a UV. and it casts off a bright white light. i dont know how good this is, but im only looking to grow one very small plant at a time, say a foot or so tall.

now i need to ideas in what to construct my grow box, that can fit the 60cm long light.

I know this is a tough ask, but i need it to blend in as something, or be inside something if you know what i mean. My olds arent that likely to go opening things etc, but if there is a big box in the middle of my room with power cords and shit hanging out of it, they will ask questions ;)

any ideas would be humbly appreciated

thanks guys

-ben

Ahh problem solved ;)

Ive made this cabinet for my indoor grow, which inside is lined with foil and contains a 60cm fluro, and a high quality computer fan taking care of the air. I know fluro's have been lost in favor of growing with HPS etc ( thanks luke), but im sure it will be fine for two small SOG plants, just for my personal smoke ;)

Justified to my olds as a box containing my server which can not be turned off, so its not to be moved under any circumstances. And they swalloed it like Jenna Jameson swallows.....well anyway it should be fine.

I know its not pretty, and wont be guaranteed of the best results, but hey lets give it a go! Will keep you guys updated.

Ive included a photo to show size, with a coke can for size comparison.

cheers!

-ben