Bong smuggling

I want to get a bong into Big Day Out. I dont want to take pipes, they suck ass if you're smoking all day. I was thinking an OJ bottle squashed flat and concealed somewhere, have the pipe and cone seperate maybe in my wallet or something.

Anyone had sucess with a particular method? Anyone been busted? ;)

I wouldn't recommend it buddy, it's just too dangerous... but hey, if you're gonna, you're gonna, so you may as well do it right. ;)

Don't use hose, it's about as carcinogenic and toxic as it gets. Just buy or take a metal stem, screw in sleeve and conepiece all kept in one part for simplicity... you can then secret this on your person quite easily. Once inside you can pay the unbelievable prices for a bottle of water, drink it and then make an instant billy. If you're not good at making an airtight bong you could use a grommet as well, but really, all it would take is a little practice at getting that plastic to be juuuuust right so as to make a perfect air tight insta-billy.

Or you could just take a packet of rollie papers. ;) Easier to secret that way, and heck, how damn hard would it be to spot compared to a bong? ;)

Good luck man, get back to us about the BDO and let us know how ya went....

*goes away and feels old* ;)

Excuse my ignorance but who is looking to catch smokers at outdoor concerts? Do they allow police in or are the security gaurd trained to throw out stoners? Has the world really come to this? Can't you just, I dunno, take in a bong and use it? It's JJJ, it's youth, it's an outdoor rock concert, what the hell?

Yes Gruntus, the security guards are trained to throw out dopers. The Police threaten to cancel these events if there is too much overt drug taking going on. They dont like young people enjoying themselves too much ha ha . From personal experience the crowd controllers will ignore it if your smoking a joint, but not a bong. We always smoked joints at outdoor events back in the 70s and i never got busted, bongs are just too .... in your face.