Betty Crocker Assulted me

Hi guys, a little wrecked at the moment but I thought I would pass this on to other adventurous readers.

Some time ago I was told that I had a "hermie" and to get rid of it. Because "old hermie" was outside, away from tempting damsels, I decided to keep it as it was one hell of a healthy looking stud.

Anyway, time has gone by and "hermie" is really bushy with 5 main stems about 16-18" long that are covered with bloom and seed. The seeds are still green but filling the pods.

This is what I have done:

I cut off 3 of the branches, ok, only 2 are shown in the pic. After weighing, I decided that another leg of "hermie" wouldnrt go astray.

post-61-1073728563_thumb.jpg

Sorry, had a message saying that my post couldnt be put up cos I mentioned "Betty Crocker". Strange how some channel mod's can mention the name but I cant. Hooooo gives a shit?

Grag all this leaf and head etc that is absolutely shit and put into about 4 litres of boiling water. Simmer 10 minutes and then strain off the water. Reapet this again. I read this on here and it does work as far as getting the green taste out of the butter. Thanks guys

After that, I chucked the greens into the pot and added about 2 litres of water. When this came to a boil, I used my kitchen wand thinggy and slurried it.. Then added 500 grams butter and simmered for 5 hours.

Here is the end result. The cookie recipe follows

post-61-1073734608_thumb.jpg