Dear 420 world attached is my latest "hobby" growth. This is my second batch and still learning so any help would be of great benifit. As you can see my problem is the lower leaves. They have wellow tips, I have searched all the data and found out that this could be one of a number of problems. I even have a very helpfull chart I found "also attached for others to use" to base my thoughts on. They general sensis seems to be lack of potasium no.1 too man nutrients no.2 and to some extent on the tips of the upper leaves some light bleaching no.3..I have some power feed concentrate liquid N12% POTASSIUM 7% PHOSPHUROUS 1.7% POTASUM HUMATE 3%...OK I MIX IT AS DIRECTED AND ADMINISTER EVERY 2 WEEKS... The second possibility was "TOO MUCH" Neutrients..so I flushed both plants and started slowly again....The problem is that the lower leaves are still yellowing and reciently some are totally yellow (not in picture) and have started to fall off completey. The top leaves I can move the light source off further away from plants. My details are...400w growplus light, grow cupboard lined in silver foil insulation..watering every second day, but just toped up not drowned..small spray of power feed on leves every day, again not drowned... adiquate in and out airflow fans..I think the strains are called "happy budda" femalised seeds from over the net. Am I just panicking or over sensitive to "yellow" they seem quite healthy for 8 and a bit weeks but there just seems to be something just no right. Are the upper leaves normally so large and the lower ones small and kinda weepy looking and of course the yellowing ? Sorry to rabbit on but more information is better then less or so the forums say :) Any help or surgestions would be greatfully accepted. Hope you all find the chart helpfull also :) Thank You...BADHABITSOZ.....(EVERYONE NEEDS A HOBBY ESPECIALLY AT 60 )

post-43170-0-04903400-1329222761_thumb.jpg

post-43170-0-14308700-1329222834_thumb.jpg

I agree with Vostok, at 8 weeks, relax.

As the plant matures it has little use for the lower leaves and saves its growth for the top. The lower leaves will naturally yellow off and even die. A bit of a concern is the tips of your leaves burning. How do you check pH and EC levels? I've found high EC can burn the tips of leaves. Although my nutes say higher, with my setup I need lower. You state you've flushed then added 'power feed' and now think too much nute. Over what sort of time period did you flush then add feed nutes. It takes time for the plant to adjust to these changes, so to be expecting a change overnight is unrealistic.

Just some advice

Merl1n