Auto flower re veg?

incorrect autos can be cloned just as easy as a regualr strains it has been done and proven to death on many forums.... as for the reveg thing that is still under debate.... many claim ro have had autos that when flowered they were thrown on the compost heap and not given a second thought untill a few week later the notice the plant growing and has new veg growth on it.. there use to be a thread on another forum that had a few pics and people that claimed they had done it... i personaly dont see any reason why you would want to clone or reveg a auto...

if only they were perennial and flowered all the time, dat would be dank!!!

no read you couldn't clone it, (clone = just a cutting that roots), however from what i have read they will still finish up the same time as the mother plant, i have only read this, if you can do an experiment go for it. Just let us know how it went.

I did come across a video at one point of a guy who Re-Generated his auto, he took the mature buds left the lil ones behind and they grew,

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/f5/how-regenerate-autoflower-2818.html

Peace