400 kilo of coco?

hey all,

Someone :rolleyes: has had it in for me helping others,........ anyhow just wondering what ppl would expect from 400 kilo of coco.. presently got 4x 400 kilo tubs with 2 / 5 / 8 plants and 2 mums and 11 cuts(80cm)... mum plants are all over 1.5mtr but only 1mtr or so of vegetation.... the tubs are 1x1x1mtr... looking into a 3m(wide)x1m(deep)x45m (long trough/bed 50000 kilo of substrate but want it as fortnightly harvest(3x10m)... if i get a chance there will be pics but others arent so keen :D

Strains to be trialled are 4799,ak47, big bud, black bubble, great white shark , headstone, misty,mango, nlxskunk, shishkeberry, whiterhino. Seeds to be sexed and trialled are solola, capricho, chronic, blue goo, blueberry x g13, white mr nice, super silver haze, juicy fruit, juicy fruit x skunk, topp44, white devil and a few others aswell....

Im sorry to say at present only return customers will be filled 02/04.... return orders have the contact number those who havent got a pm but rubbed spc up the right way pm me for contact numbers.,.... first timers sorry but its too hard to cover you all due to present conditions...

Go BIG or go home stonedas

anyhow just wondering what ppl would expect from 400 kilo of coco...

Strains to be trialled are 4799,ak47, big bud, black bubble, great white shark , headstone, misty,mango, nlxskunk, shishkeberry, whiterhino. Seeds to be sexed and trialled are solola, capricho, chronic, blue goo, blueberry x g13, white mr nice, super silver haze, juicy fruit, juicy fruit x skunk, topp44, white devil and a few others aswell....

:rolleyes:

A lot of bloody jealous and drooling stoners? :D

Damn man, you'll do very well, I'd too would love to see any pics you could possibly throw out here... Sorry to hear your business isn't able to cope at the moment, and I hope things work out for ya buddy... I'm sure you'll come shining through once again with the best genes this side of the equator....

Keep us posted buddy.... oh, and a pm is on it's way to ya.... :D