Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

Not sure about mixing them together. I usually dont start using potash till she goes to bud. I really dont get into the whole NPK routine. I am trying gogo juice for the first time this grow on advice from Aunty Norm. Have asked how often she uses but she aint around at the moment so i have been using about every 10 days. This week I will start using monster bud once a week then when flowers start go liquid potash every 2nd water. This year I am going to try adding ozi tonic for the final 6 weeks of flowering. Both monsta bud and ozi tonic are all organic. just how i like it.

hey all, so after using the new nutes my plants have done some pretty crazy things....

went and checked em this morning and each budsite has grown about 8 inches longer,,,, is this normal growth for 2 days?

the plant was getting so bush and then each head grew and thinned out at the top.. still bushy but where the new 8 inches of growth is, its not very bushy... but the entire plant looks like it is fully just stretching out bigger, i think i like this gogo juice stuff hahaha

i will upload photos sometime today to make it easier but yeh.

thanks guys

jadcla...

ok guys here is an update,

notice how much thicker everything has gotten in such a short time?

post-46546-0-92144500-1327275662_thumb.jpg

here are a couple of photos high-lighting the ammount of growth:-

this is approx 8 inches in 2 days

post-46546-0-00256400-1327275714_thumb.jpg

and all the "budsites" (i think thats what they r) just popped up in the last 2 days!!

post-46546-0-17072700-1327275767_thumb.jpg

so yeh there are the photos, and i believe this is all a good thing? but im also worried that it is "stretch"... could it be? or is this all very normal rapid growth for the onset of flower and from the new nutes and stuff?

thanks for your help everyone and good luck

jadcla

Edited by jadcla

hi jadcia, great looking plant you got there, is that another one next to her ? you will get white hairs first then lil preflowers , they grow into big buds ,looks like you will get a fair bit off her , you should dig a hole an put it in ,

just red ya first page , i thought they were in normall pots , lol drum an bin are great , i would go eassy on the ferts with higher N , that close up on the front page looks like its 2 weeks in to flowering ,

Edited by smashed1