Heavy Duty Fruity

Guest BudWaver

Well now Buddy boy, I trust you gonna get cuts off those dirty dirty girls when you sex em. The germination failure thing makes me laugh :lol:

I told you about the sensi pure NL that I only got 2 out of 16 from, didn't I?

Up till them I had a pretty much perfect record. Fucked me up completely,

I did some in rockwool and they died, did some in perlite, they died, did some in soil...I was scared to plant a seed for a while, but it must have been old stock cause the next seeds I got sprouted 10 out of 10.

And just to make you all laugh check out how much sensi NL costs

and I got 2 out of 16. So I ordered another pack to get a good gene pool.

And customs got em lol so I sat there and went lol :lol: So I've paid for 2 packs and ended up with 2 seeds. I got one male and the other one I'm just about to sex. If it isn't female I'm sending it to customs. They can have it.....

cheeers, nice plants Budster

V

Guest BudWaver

mate I got cuts fo sure..hehe

3 females...2 differnt phenos.....

One ideal for sog and the other a scrog/sog candidate

SOme nice males as well....one a sog candidate and another the scrog/sog candidate........

buds be coming on strong!!!!!!!!!!!

Altho I cant smell the fruity they talk about....

Yhe gotta be old seeds for them to not germ correctly imo....I see dr chronics has a few strains of federation seeds on his site which havent been available since ziggy got busted and that was a while back...

Can ya really trust anyone who sells seeds?

Guest BudWaver

Some update HDF pics about 1 to 2 weeks out from harvesting...

Yeh theyve been thru hell and taken longer than they should of but the buds be strong, massive, not very smelly...but oh so nice...

post-23-1078881580_thumb.jpg

Edited by BudWaver

Guest BudWaver
Second is the sog / scrog pheno..very thick stems....nice short internodes and a powerful plant to support the main bud which is about 9 inches across (measured at widest part) and has buds everywhere...It shows its Seattle Big Bud origin...not bad for a 50/50 sat/indica

post-23-1078881631_thumb.jpg

Edited by BudWaver

Guest BudWaver
Yet another...okay this isnt HDF I found it growing in my garden...it turned out to be female...so IM guessing grew off an old limb...probably NL x BB from Sensi

post-23-1078881769_thumb.jpg

Edited by BudWaver