Naycha's outdoor

Cheers Sandchu, I think I'll leave this plant for another 6 weeks max as I don't want it hanging round in the veggie garden too long. I'm hoping it will finish but I can't be sure really as I've never grown a plant in that position at this time of year.

Hey Brownies, they are in half Searles premium potting mix and half cow manure. They have only been fed with compost tea now and then as well as potash once.

I think this plant is the perfect candidate to see whether the pollen I froze is viable, I will dust some lower buds soon.

gallery_15017_1169_495988.jpg

gallery_15017_1169_977622.jpg

Naycha :peace:
That makes me so happy and hopeful for when I go outdoors! Organic Budz! B) :thumbsup: :D

You're an inspiration to us all! :bow:

Edited by brownies

NICE PLANT!! Nay,  looks like im the only one who gets a warm fuzzy feelin when i see plants outside.lol. I agree Brownies..  i reckon there is heaps of positive with indoor ..but its nuthin like seeing a big plant outside...  grown in the ground, in the sun..  with all the tlc it needs...mmmmmm organic.

Peace

Vape4life!

Cheers Nay. Seems to be flowering along nicely dude. Me thinks I will throw one outside too, just to see if it will finish before chrissy. Minus two where I'm at this mornin, may be to cold ATM.

Got any tips on hardening off from inside to outside.

Not humans I mean plants :)

Thanks Naych

Edited by sandchu