my idea for more roots

I was watching a gardening program the other week and they were saying that the bigger the roots the bigger the plants,well i thought obviously,but how can i make them MUCH BIGGER.

So i thought that someone could have two 2-2 1/2ft plants in two 40cm pots and tie them down toward each other,slice off both tops diagonaly and line them both up and graft them together by sticking them with tape.

S now you`ll have one plant not two.After a few days(shock)take a couple of branches long enough to bend over into another 40cm pot,slice thier tops off and plant these in the other 40cm pot.You could do this to many branches,so then you would have one huge plant with say 5 or more root systems.

To me this sounds strange enough it might even work,what do ya all reckon?And im mainly thinking off yeild.

40cm pots aren't that big man, if you plant in the soil you'll get a root mass way bigger than 2 40cm pots off a decent plant anyways.

For big root systems (and big yields) use good soil with good aeration, good strong light and good supply of nutrient and water. dig big holes or use bigger pots.

you'd be better off using them 2 pots for seperate plants, as the two rootmasse's and main stems will be counted as 2 plants I would think anyways.

another way this could be gone about is using only one plant, and then pulling branches down to new pots and layering them in there. by covering areas of the soil in medium.

thats actually really easy to do, I dont it heaps of times out of boredom and intrigue, I first did it just bending down a branch off a mother plant and putting in the soil as a way to tie it back.

none the less it could still be counted as more than one plant, you don't know whats gonna happen in court. if it was in the soil maybe it could be considered one plant, but in alkot of pots I think it would definately be classified as a few plants, it would be just like planting 100 clones and saying they are all the same plant.

I`ll probebly never do it but i think that it is good to try new things with growing,something that knowone might have thought of before,

in the hope you`v stumbled on some terrific new way to bring your plants up that grows 6ft buds,hard as a brick and dripping with thc resin(i only dream).

Last year i fed one plant with just milk,blood,vege juice from cooking mixed with water and it grew just the same as the rest,well buds were a fair bit thin.