non-oderous strains?

tomiie

Hi Ppls, Another newbie question here :)

I've decided to make the splash and try my hand a little gardening. I'm thinking of getting a SpaceMonsta 8 (http://www.grow.com.au/pspacemonsta.html) an I have a couple of questions before I get started.

Would this box be any good to start with? They say it can grow up to 8 plants.

And, what are some strains that wouldnt produce much odour?

My space is very limited (it'll be in my cupbaord!) as I live in a 1 bedroom apartment so my options are quite limited, an smells would be a bit of a problem because this place isn't too big.

Any thoughts would be really appreciated!

Thanks.

hey,

That kit doesnt actually include the cupboard i think. Its just the equipment to suit. It is everything you would need to get started thou..

For ventilation problems could you exhaust thru a vent in the wall or something along those lines??Maybe look into those smell sponges in a vent box to cover the smell

Pretty hard to find a low smelling strain unless you run really low nutrients. Then the returns arent the best.

hey,

That kit doesnt actually include the cupboard i think. Its just the equipment to suit. It is everything you would need to get started thou..

For ventilation problems could you exhaust thru a vent in the wall or something along those lines??Maybe look into those smell sponges in a vent box to cover the smell

Pretty hard to find a low smelling strain unless you run really low nutrients. Then the returns arent the best.

yup it doesnt have the cupboard but thats no problem for me because I just found somewhere for it. yay!

The only vents I have available are the outlets for the central aircon/heating unit, and I cant really damage this place at all because I'm renting :)

I did a bit of looking on other sites/forums and people have said that NL type strains have the least smell. How true is this?

Would an ozone generator be harmful if it were close to my bedroom?

Ando does anyone know how effective those smell sponges are?

:)

hey,

thats cool just wasnt sure if you realised it didnt contain the box. I wouldnt advise adding to your airconditioning as its more hassle than its worth. I was talking about the plaster vents in the walls you just smash the vent out or connect the ducting to suit.

NL is a lower smelling strain but with a good smell proof box it isnt a problem. Vent your room to a tupperware container(30-70ltr) add a few sponges inside then add a small fan to exhaust or just a few holes in the top of box.

Ozone generators can be harmful if not ventilated right. Wouldnt advise for apartment grow maybe a carbon scrubber would work.