Plant broke in half.

welllll, i forgot to mention that the little kitty made her way through an old vent hole into my grow room ..... made her way into my grow tent and decided upon indulging in the most succulent looking seedlings i had (that were a god damn necessity may i add lol) ... what can i say ... she has expensive tastes ... (they were seeds imported from europe *facepalm*) ...... oh well it is kinda my fault, i grew my cats a kind of "cat grass" that cats find irresistible.... she then found the joys of cannabis and ... well ... what can i do about it my kitty loves her erb' ...... :whistle: :)

happy new year juli :D

Unless u have a new phone with gps enabled, exif data will only contains image source details such as the camera it was taken from etc.

Have a read of the Keeping your grow op location secure thread

I have a smart phone and any photos I have uploaded to my phone have not recorded gps information, that is the only concern with exif images, if your phone/camera records the gps location to the image

A small program exiferaser.exe does the job of removing these for added precaution if I remember to do it.

I also had a friend who was studying photography. He told me that apparently information regarding where a photo came from ( which camera) is stored in an images metadata 'behind the scenes'. Dont know if this is true?? Anyone else heard this?

Yes, Its called Exif Data, mjfish already exlpained it in the post above yours :P.