OUTDOORS TO INDOORS

i have a plant that has been growing outdoors for about 4 months it is a good big healthy plant i recently put in under a 400 watt light in a wardrobe. do i need to do anything else to the setup is a light just enough or do i need more equipment,how far away should the plant be from the light.

im pretty wasted so i hope this makes sense.

Guest billy bonger

I saw this post by pipeman recently.Under indoor meduims and nutrients

Topic subjuct-Shopping lists-Brands/Qauility/Cost have a look!

pipeman Posted: Dec 14 2003, 09:50 PM

Dedicated Stoner

Group: 420Mods

Member No.: 6

here is a "simple list"

Any good potting putting mix. Ask at the nursery/hardware for a potting mix for a PH of around 6.5.

nutes - yates thrive for veg and yates lush for flower.

You don't need a PH meter but if you have a spare $100 they can be useful, even for oil. So if you want buy a PH meter and some PH down from a hydro shop. PH meters are mostly the same. the average PH meter from the hydro shop for around $100 is usually fine.

pots with saucers, say around 300mm

grow light. I would recommend a 400watt HPS with remote ballast.

You need at cabinet to grow in. About 600x900x1800 is an average size for a 400watt light.

flat white paint to paint the inside of your cabinet.

temperature guage with min/max function.

exhaust fan. cut holes in cabinet to let air in. you are aiming for 24-27 degrees. if its too hot add more exhaust/inlet fans. buy fan rated for continious use. try to duct exhaust to outside of the room your cabinet is in.