Breaking News

Guest billy bonger

Yeah stupid white men is my source for this bit:

If Nader hadn't of interefered Gore would have won, if Gore had a personality he would have won, in the end it came down to Fox (pro bush) jumping the gun, voter registration rigging in FA and bad luck

Your points are valid and I agree totally, Gore would have had a much better chance of winning had he not conceeded after the Fox announcement, that declared Bush the winner, but utimaltely it was Jeb and the power he had, as you say, over the rules governing the electoral process that meant the votes went to Bush, he won, but he didn't win without manipulating the system, but hey that was what watergate was about so dirty play in politics is nothing new and it can be a monarchy, dempcracy or dictatorship etc, there will always be dirty tricks in poitics. the yanks (imo and I think micheal moore) need to reform the way they raise their campaign $, that would be a huge start and there is bi-partisan support for this in the US.

Whatever is done to SH it could never be harsh enough to fully pay for a fraction of his crimes, the question here is how barbaric do you want to get? Hanging, stoning (rocks not pot), gas, injection, disembowelling, torture? Or maybe they could resuscitate him a few time and use a few different methods, I don't care all that much as long as they make sure he is permanently removed from society.

Like Luke, what I do care about is not only the horrendous loss of innocent life in the invasion and under occupation, what also worries me is the sort of future for all those that have suffered permanent injuries, are the US and their regional sheriffs going to compensate those victims or just abandon them?

what I do care about is not only the horrendous loss of innocent life in the invasion and under occupation, what also worries me is the sort of future for all those that have suffered permanent injuries, are the US and their regional sheriffs going to compensate those victims or just abandon them?

Going in under a Blue UN flag would have almost certainly meant the resistance to the US would have been less since the "end" of the war,

but in the end it would have meant innocent ppl killed either way, imo they should got UN approval, but the weather would not have been right if they had waited

torturing and dismembermant of Saddam isnt going to bring back all the people he killed, but what it could do is give humanity some knowledge.. What they need to do is something so people can learn how these guys get so evil, they should use him as a human guinea pig and do experiments on him and study his brain patterns an stuff, then maybe put him in therapy with a shrink so he can crap on about his bad childhood just to see what he has to say etc. Then i think they should kill him and slice his brain into bits to further study it and test his dna etc, maybe there is an evil gene pool or it could be simply that he got even more pissed off & evil after being backstabbed by the US govt.....

Guest billy bonger

Saddam was not caught by the America's, he was turned in for political favors. Saddam was brought down by a blood feud, this is just like that bush bastard. He's proven he makes up his own stories :angry: (Biological weapons-for example)

Saddam was held by Kurdish forces, drugged and left for US troops

Sat Dec 20,11:00 PM ET Add Mideast - AFP to My Yahoo!

LONDON, (AFP) - Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) was captured by US troops only after he had been taken prisoner by Kurdish forces, drugged and abandoned ready for American soldiers to recover him, a British Sunday newspaper said.

AFP/File Photo

Saddam came into the hands of the Kurdish Patriotic Front after being betrayed to the group by a member of the al-Jabour tribe, whose daughter had been raped by Saddam's son Uday, leading to a blood feud, reported the Sunday Express, which quoted an unnamed senior British military intelligence officer.

The newspaper said the full story of events leading up to the ousted Iraqi president's capture on December 13 near his hometown of Tikrit in northern Iraq (news - web sites), "exposes the version peddled by American spin doctors as incomplete".

A former Iraqi intelligence officer, whom the Express did not name, told the paper that Saddam was held prisoner by a leader of the Kurdish Patriotic Front, which fought alongside US forces during the Iraq war, until he negotiated a deal.

The deal apparently involved the group gaining political advantage in the region.

An unnamed Western intelligence source in the Middle East told the Express: "Saddam was not captured as a result of any American or British intelligence. We knew that someone would eventually take their revenge, it was just a matter of time."