Head Shop in Melbourne?

i have never heard anyone in australia refer to it as a head shop before, everyone i have known has referred to them as bong shops B)

but when i used to be near melbourne Smoke Dreams was the place to be, and off ya tree was pretty good also.. check out small tobacco shops also i dont know what it is like in melbourne now but in sydney heaps of tobacconists have nice bong collections...

There's an off ya tree at Southland, so there's probably one at most westfield shopping centres. They have a lot of good stuff at the Southland one. Smoke dreams used to have a shop in

Flinders st in the city, but there's another smokeshop in Elizabeth St. There's one in Chapel St Windsor called Bongomania, there's another one in Toorak rd Right near the South Yarra station.

Good Hunting, I just got GF a pressie from one of them. Joint papers on a roll. Nice.

Vaz