don't buy this piece of shit bong

I needed a new billy a couple of weeks ago, so went to my local tobaconist.. As most of us know the sale of bongs is illegal in many states, including the one I reside in. To get around this law some suppliers are selling bongs as oil pourers, complete with suggested vinegarette mixes to put in them.. Anyway, I bought one, cost me about $35, fairly reasonable price, about what an agung chong bong would cost at BnT (delivered), their was a big sticker on it saying "PYREX"so naturally I assumed it was a strong piece of glass, the glass at the mouthpiece was pretty thick, so I thought, beauty i'll have that...

Took it home and started vaping wiith a vaporstar.. all was going well.. after a week I saw a video of someone using a vaporstar with no stem in the bong, so I took the stem out.... (I think this may have been the beginning of the end.)I also started using a jet lighter (the guy on the vid was using a normal bic) it worked for about four cones.... The next night I packed one for my wife (first time the biong had been used that day), she got about two desent vapes out of it and was going for the third when the billy made POP sound and one side pretty much decintergrated in her hand.. fine fragments and shards of glass were all over har lap and the floor... looking at the bulbous section of the bong it wouldn't have been a milimetre thick ...

So anyway.. don't buy an oil pourer with a sticker on it that says trio trading, cause the one I got was a ripoff... didn't even last three weeks!!!

I have just ordered an agung from BnT.. i liked using the jet lighter and I liked using the bong with no stem.. Hopefully my new ringer bong will be able to withstand this treatment!!

G'day Puka.

Do like I did, make your own. I found an aluminium stubby and bought a stem and cone, not illegal in Vic until 1/1/12. Add a drill, mix up a dob of epoxy. Glue the stem into the body, put in the sun to cook. Several hours later, insert cone, fill to correct level with H2O, fill with prefered smoke, PoG, R.D., and apply jet lighter to cone, while sucking the guts outa it. Find some where comfy.

Norm, Not sure if I like the idea of smoking out of aluminium, there is a link to altziemers therre and I am forgetfull enough as it is.

Stix, I agree with you, bics are beter for smoking bogs, but I have found with the vaporstar it is easier to control the heat and it heats up quicker with the jet lighter..

Grasshopper, are Agung going out of buisness?

Heya Puka =), nah Agung is not goin outta Buisness, but BnT are downsizing, if not closing, so clearin all their Bongs etc. So prices are good and ya can help support OS by buying up and remaining stock.

Nothing like smokin from glass, was a orchie bottle boy from way back, started using glass in Holland and never looked back......

I find glass gives a smooth clean hit and easy to clean with metho and Rock salt. I love the awesome custom bongs that people buy, but for me , I am on limited budget, so a Pyrex Agung Chong is heaven to me. Peace. Gh72