Pump turn on times

I have had a look around for the answers to my question but have been unable to find the answer. I am using Coconut Coir as a medium for my plants but am unable to work out how often i need to set the timer to turn the pump on to water the plants and for how long. I thank you in advance for any help. Edited by LinuxLover

you can treat it like soil and just let the coco dry right out in between feeds/waterings...

you`ll get best results if you do it by hand imo .... and make sure ya get a fair whack of runoff (water/nutrients) coming out the bottom of the pots :uhhuh: ... anywhere from 25 to 50% of what goes in, should come out the bottom.

this method is used on all pot and plant sizes....times vary due to plant size, lighting and ventilation :uhhuh:

young plants dont need very strong nutes at all, if any, i would go roughly 500 to 700ppm for veg stage and 1000/1200 to 1500/1800 for flower/bloom.

hope that helps :peace:

• Upvote 1