MAIN NUTRIENTS, Dutchmaster worth the price

Hey guys,

I have been using General Hydro 3 part nutrient line and I have had good resulsts. I was wondering If anyone has used Gh and switched to something else and seen a positive difference. There all all sorts of different Nurtrient companys depending on what part of the world your from, I use Gh because its easy to find were I am. I have found a Dutch master supplier and wanted to know if it would be worth it to switch to there products including Superbud.

Which nuts. have you seen producing heavy yeilding/heavy tasting/ very potent plants.

I dont think Gh is the best but I know it works. Do you think Dutchs 2 part is a good product. Thanks for the info guys

Im definetly switching but what is the best. Any advice will help.

KK

Guest BudWaver
Try to find a nute made for the area you live in which takes into account your water quality...or find a comparable brand which will give you neutral ph when adding to water...you shouldnt have to initially alter any ph levels ....

Just putting my bit in. Actually the best nutrients are out of Canada from a company called Advanced Nutrients with their whole line dedicated specifically for cannibis. In tests done in independant labs, Advanced is able to produce THC consistently at 20% or over, and their buds are bigger and better than any of the competition including GH, or any you can presently buy. Now dont go looking for them locally, as they are not in Australia yet, but as the official Advanced Nutrients man coming down to Australia at the end of this month, keep your eye on them gradually coming onstream in the marketplace beginning at the end of February in Melbourne first. Or if you have a local hydro store from where you are buying your product, then tell him of your desire to buy some to try, let me know, and we maybe able to accomodate orders where pressure is exerted to bring them in to a local store near you with your help. Check out Advanced Nutrients website. This is the first time that I have announced our imminent coming into Australia/NZ.

Bruce5

Sounds like someone spruiking a product to me.

We have heaps of mj specific nutrients in oz, and any nute which claims to be "the best" is lying to you from the start. They're all on around the same level.

Not to mention that there is a large amount of diff between what would be an ideal nutrient spectra from grower to grower, and it could take many years to find the ideal mix and levels for your particular strain...

And any nute which was designed off shore, you have to realise that the Australian growing experience is one with very different environmental limitations, heat being only one. So anything which was perfected in a laboratory in Canada, or any other nation really for that matter, couldn't claim to be designed specifically for our conditions, nor could it claim to be the "best" nutrient for your plants.

Sorry, but it really pisses me off when someone says that "Actually the best nutrients are out of Canada from a company called Advanced Nutrients " when if you spent the slightest amount of time studying plant physiology and growing them you'd realise there is no "best" at all. ;)

We have heaps of mj specific nutrients in oz, and any nute which claims to be "the best" is lying to you from the start. They're all on around the same level.

Not to mention that there is a large amount of diff between what would be an ideal nutrient spectra from grower to grower, and it could take many years to find the ideal mix and levels for your particular strain...

And any nute which was designed off shore, you have to realise that the Australian growing experience is one with very different environmental limitations, heat being only one. So anything which was perfected in a laboratory in Canada, or any other nation really for that matter, couldn't claim to be designed specifically for our conditions, nor could it claim to be the "best" nutrient for your plants.

Sorry, but it really pisses me off when someone says that "Actually the best nutrients are out of Canada from a company called Advanced Nutrients " when if you spent the slightest amount of time studying plant physiology and growing them you'd realise there is no "best" at all. ;)

It may sound like a bold and rediculous claim, but these guys are legit. They've been working with Canadian medical exemptees and have done several independent comparisons and they're consistently on top and have more yield and THC than all other nutes, they've done a lot of cannabis specific research and they know what they're doing - a lot of nutrients aren't supplied in the best form usable by the plant, lots of trace elements were missing etc. from the popular brands. Even the official source for US medical cannabis, the University of Mississippi, agrees:

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvs...howse-2125.html

and more results of a brand-by-brand comparison:

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvs...howse-2401.html

Sure it may be all hype and marketing, but these guys have laid down the gauntlet and openly challenged anyone to beat them and prove them wrong. I'd check them out guys, they may not be perfect for every strain or set of conditions but they're proving to be significantly better than every other nute they've been compared with.

Hey bro,

Stick to using 3 part geheral hydro, in my opinion its the best by far! Nasa use it in space for the same reason I do!

Because it is a three part product and ph stable. The versitility this creates for every different week of a 8 week flore is incrediable.

Try this out:-

m=micro

g=grow

b=bloom

per 200 litre res:-

all measurements are in ML.

week1)m=250,g=250,b=250

week2)m=300,g=200,b=300

week3)m=350,g=150,b=350

week4)m=400,g=100,b=400

week5)m=450,g=100,b=450

week6)m=500,g=90,b=500

week7)m=520,g=80,b=550

week8)m=520,g=70,b=600

make sure the EC of the water does not go over 2.8 at start of week, just add more water until you reach this level of salt content in water. Then over the next 7 days until the next water change drop the EC of the water by 0.2 per day, until you reach a level of 1.6 on the last day.

There is no perfect formula for growing plants. Ever. It's got too many variables, and anyone who's ever grown anything is aware of that.

You can't give a schedule for nutes as every plant you grow needs a different amount to get the best potential from them, so it's kinda stupid.

It may grow plants, but really, a gardener will grow their plants according to the plants, not a schedules, needs. ;)

True luke, but if you are a newbie at using three part gen hydro formula, that list will give excellant results for MOST type of indoor cannabis growing.

What im trying to impress is that the three part formula lets you control more precisely the chemicals you are feeding the plant.

A two part formula does not give the same amount of control, infact it does not even come close

JF, Peace