Vaz want's a new strain

I think I'd like to add another strain to my collection, but I'm not sure which one. I have Blueberry, White widow, Superskunk (no mother at the moment, just some seeds left) Pure Northern Lights and this strain I got from a friend a few years back that I call stinky Pete, but I'm starting to think it resembles AK47 a lot. I like the idea of true breeding strains, I'm kinda interested by Bubblegum (serious seeds) but I also have always liked the look of Black domina. I've heard good things about c99, but haven't seen it in any seedlists lately. And what about that heavy duty fruity or whatever it's called. I used to have a thing about sweettooth#3, but I've heard the smoke is not quite as strong as some others, but as you can see I like the indica heavy mixes. I like to get real stoned. Any ideas?

Vaz Claus

Hey Vaz, AK-47 blew me right out, so did Shishkaberry and I've also been thinking of adding shiva skunk to the collection. I've got White Widow and Blueberry x White Widow at the moment. I need a decent Christmas pressie too ::P: I'd like something that's going to get me really really really bent ;)

THanks Budman - I'm growin a couple on Sensi NL at the moment. One is spastic. hope the other is a chick.... thanks I'll keep it in mind. Is SHiva shanti that backing singer that worked with Sade? And Everest...Eurobud? Is that like pot for eurotrash....cause we get some around here, or is it like one eurobud is worth 1.78 Ozbuds? Post some pics if ya got em...

Dank Yew

V