Peaceful Law Reform Rally to Legalise Cannabis Melbourne

G'day Troops.

Thats what I should have stated, but a rush of blood to my old brain seems to have buggered that completeley. The powers that be more or less tolerate it, as the Poli's and Embassy staffs don't want to see their little darling's names, all over the paper and tv, not good form what? So, I'm off to town, to buy my train ticket, for a nice jaunt, to the big smoke tomorrow. Be there or be talked about.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

G'day Troops.

Just back from the rail station, have ticket, will travel. Yep, Token, I'm going to my very first rally for something I believe in. I don't care about wars, famine, disease, pestilence or whatever gets thrown around, in most cases they deserve it, through over population and greed, and it gets rid of the shit heads in society. But Cannabis reform is way overdue. I've been a criminal for 40 years and I'm tired of that. I don't do any bad things, I try to live and let live, these days, but I could get riled up tomorrow.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: