Well Luke...how do we use the force?

I recently checked the SA website Here

It seems like these pricks wanna play God or something?

Do you guys know what we can do?

I mean this is really starting to piss me off, apparently by 2005 we won't be allowed to treat ourselves with legal herbs either?????

What gives these people the authority to tell us what 'profession' we should be in?

Didn't God give us all the seed bearing plants to use?

I've dedicated most of my life to understanding the medicinal benefits of nature and they want to legislate the whole bloody lot!!

UP YOURS authority!

Guest billy bonger

Totally agree, and the pharmacy big wheel keeps on turning! When will they start learning to look to what nature has already provided, there is probably a cure for every know ailment in nature, but they make to much money out of phamacy shit to bother spending time and money in natural research.

billy bonger :D

As wilderbud has already said:

Decriminalizing marijuana is a waste of time.

Legalize it!

It's always about money when it comes down to it, always has been , and it always will be. And don't foget, if it is legalized, growers will end up a hell of a lot worse off for it no doubt. The fees and taxes and bullshit will probably send us bloody broke. You can't win with the bastards, you'll still get stung, they'll make sure of it.

The face of politics in this country will change over the next few years, of that I'm sure. As a younger generation of pollies move in, so will a shift in attitude. And hopefully on all drugs, not just MJ. It's desperately needed, the oldies we got in are killing us :D

yeah that's right chev.

the 2 major parties suck.

personally i think it won't come good until the greens get in.

but can they actually get the top job?

i vote for them every year, and still there are only a couple of greens in the senate.

how can more people be urged to vote green?

they just don't ever seem to be able to reach the general public.

I guess this's why we're impeded in our growth....

so we get pissed off and do something about it.

As far as voting goes,if you vote for a party that has NO chance of being in power,then your 'preferances' go to the pricks you didn't vote for anyway.

Now that's progresss!

I also frequent another 'erbal site of a different nature,and we're doing all we can to stop this madness.

Just last year the authorities schedualed another herb based on the the test results of the wrong substance!

It seems as though free-will is the enemy....

not plants or robots-humans.

Sounds very much like the Matrix to me!

As far as voting goes,if you vote for a party that has NO chance of being in power,then your 'preferances' go to the pricks you didn't vote for anyway.

Now that's progresss!

But the pricks that you didn't vote for take notice of where those preferences came from, you can also decide where the preferences go if you want by numbering all the boxes.