Mull away on the 7pm project

Saw an ad for the next 7pm project which will feature mullaway and some info on his free dispensary, I wonder how this will go for us... They tend to rip into everything hopefully they take the right side this time !!!!

Also on the news today there was a thing on Obama coming and Michael was on it briefly, however the presenters were quite dismissive of the cause. Good to see he finally made it and that the big joint was there to try and raise awareness.

Good to see we are getting some publicity of late though. Can't wait to. See the 7pm project has anyone spoken to Mullaway and prepared to reveal the direction their story is likely to take? I can't imagine it could be bad in that the whole dispensary is free to chronic illness sufferers only, if they are negative about it I would be pretty pissed off

Saw an ad for the next 7pm project which will feature mullaway and some info on his free dispensary, I wonder how this will go for us... They tend to rip into everything hopefully they take the right side this time !!!!

they`re rude arse holes :ack:

i tried to put the thought of medical cannabis to them via the internet, but they shot it down quick smart :ack:

hopefully they let him have a say without shooting him down too :uhhuh:

:bongon:

Yeah, I went and had a debate on their site too. Got shot down in flames, even using facts, and they regurgitated every misconception about cannabis there is. The 7pm project are a bunch of twats, they aren't intrested in cannabis as medicine or anything, just more contraversial hype to boost their ratings.

If ya ever watched their show, you'd know what a pack of spineless arse sniffin nuggets they are anyway, Censored, homoginized Journalism at best........... at worst an hour of crap and crap opinions for the wine quaffing yuppie types before they blow a gram up there nose for their dinner party. Lmao. useless. peace. gh72

• Upvote 2

They are main stream.

What did you expect?

Behind the facade they are as straight as the day is long and if they are any different, they are to afraid to speak up for fear of their jobs.

If you think the above is crap Try asking them "Why do the children starve whilst the pope wears a funny gold encrusted hat/robes and eats of the fatted lamb?"

In other words, aren't the church supposed to look after the under priveliged?

They are all part of the same hypocricy!

Apologies, I can't help myself when it comes to injustice.

The "project" is just part of the White Noise.

• Upvote 1