mr NICE's SHARK SHOCK!

well since i had sucess getting my fisrt ever seed order into the country i thought why not do it again and went and bought mr nices shark shock from seedman 2 weeks ago, the seeds arived today, the pic on the website looks awesome! has anyone grown this stuff before?

:bongon: also i have an order from herbies wich ive orderd vanilla kush,caramello,super silver haze,auto easy-ryder and big bud any info regarding any ozzy grow info on any of these strains would be nice

how bout you use the cannabis strain guide, RIGHT HERE, on OzStoners.com,

OR, you could always use THIS handy doohicker I found JUST FOR YOU!

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=big+bud+doggies+nuts+genetic+info

Good constructive post... doh.gif

Unfortunately, the Oz Stoners strain guide is thin and whimsical, until it's beefed up by user reports. Until then, I find the strain guide at www druglibrary.org/Strainguide/index.html to be a good tool, especially for new or unusual strains.

And for the OP, here's a link to the Shark Shock at the druglibrary strain guide www.druglibrary.org/Strainguide/Mr_Nice/Shark_Shock/778/index.html#g778

Though strain reviews have their place forums are my prefered way of reading and discussing strains. There are a few really good strain forums around the traps that are plenty busy enough to make them worth sifting through.

Strain talk should be encouraged more here.

Cant help ya with them strains sorry 8 foot.

Btw this thread should be in the narcotic cannabis genetic forum . Dont worry you aint the onlyone confused ;)

-RR-

Edited by -RiverRat-

I have grown Vanilla Kush and Shark Shock.

Vanilla Kush is easily the most potent shit I have ever grown, dripping in trichomes. Took about 9 weeks to flower, fairly idica / sativa mix, and stretched a fair bit. Was a lovely straing to grow :)

Shark Shock unfortunately hermied on me :( Not sure whether it was stress or the seed but I was growing multiple strains at the time and it was the only one that had balls :( Was top notch smoke though and flowered a bit quicker than the Vanilla Kush. Is also alot more indica and doesnt stretch as much, a fairly short compact plant :)

Sorry about the late reply but hope this can help someone. Both are top notch strains that I would recommend, no idea about the rest though :)

Happy Growing.