Amsterdam marijuana seeds

Hey guys Im new here, just got on and saw this link and since im going to amsterdam in two weeks i thought id try bring a few seeds back. Any recommendations appreciated

ta

Mate, hope ya not thinkin of bringing em back on the plane? Thats the best way to get the feds on ya case. (Customs is handled by the Feds). Post them back, or just order them from a good seedbank with stealth. ya not gonna find anything in the dam that ya can't get online from Bonza (recommended) . If they haven't got something you want talk to Benny and good chance he can get it. Just use a prepaid creditcard from Woolies, a safe address and a fake name and you'll be apples.

And as far as I know Amsterdam Marijuana seeds is a dodgy one........... this is the real deal. ordered from them before, seeds are regulars, but have good value packs, genetics are not the best, but ya get what ya pay for. Remember the slash between marijuana and seeds or you will go to another fake site. This is the link to the real one...... ***********.

Hope that helps. Peace. Nibbler.

Edited by Frazz
sorry no hot links to seedbanks apart from OzStoners sponsors

I ordered some from demon seeds pick n mix came through in 6 working days but havent gotten any started so cant comment on quality yet..... id give bonza ago...

also good pointing out the pre paid debit cards as hash nibbler said you can get pre loaded ones from most post offices aswell..

Hi ya, just new to this site. Great to find a Auzzie community, little be sick on all the USA sites I have been on.

I have used AMS few times, it is hit is miss. Sometime there here sometimes there not which is not great when you are spending your hard earn $$$. I have tried many sites, best I can say is Demon. Great stealth, good beans and the fact you can buy 1 - 100. The thing about other sites that offer FREE seeds is a load of horse S***. They are free as they are blanks, unsexed, unclassed, and which I have found sometimes Hermaphro. Which really sucks if you get them up and find 1 or 2 hanging around with your nice girls that you paid good $$$ for. If you every buy beans and they offer free beens, bin them not worth the head ache. More so just dont buy them, if they stand buy there product, why do they need to give you free stuff.

Hi ya, just new to this site. Great to find a Auzzie community, little be sick on all the USA sites I have been on.

I have used AMS few times, it is hit is miss. Sometime there here sometimes there not which is not great when you are spending your hard earn $$$. I have tried many sites, best I can say is Demon. Great stealth, good beans and the fact you can buy 1 - 100. The thing about other sites that offer FREE seeds is a load of horse S***. They are free as they are blanks, unsexed, unclassed, and which I have found sometimes Hermaphro. Which really sucks if you get them up and find 1 or 2 hanging around with your nice girls that you paid good $$$ for. If you every buy beans and they offer free beens, bin them not worth the head ache. More so just dont buy them, if they stand buy there product, why do they need to give you free stuff.

Depends on who's giving you free stuff and why. I've gotten plenty of good freebies in the past. None from the suppliers you mention though :)

Agree Demon can be a bit $$$. However for a mainly indoor person like me it's great. As can spend the extra, and get only one seed. Grow as a mother, take 20 - 30 cutting. Then have the strain and pass that strain around between friend and have that stain for as long as you want to grow it. If you are a out door person then this is a bit $$. Buying 10 - 30 fem beans for your out door. At 22$ a bean. Expensive set up. But great end result.