Help 2 plants 1 dyeing 1 going yeallo

As the title says. I couldn't check up on the plants for a week now today when I checked them one that was growing faster now looks almost dead it has rust spots on some leaves and other ones are shriveld up and floppy the other plant grew a lot but I noticed some leaves at the bottom and the top going yellow it's doing it from inside the leaves to the tips, tips are steel green. Both are close to each other and are growing in the woods in a hole I dug up I did feed them a weak nute of 10%nitrogen 2%phosphorus 6%potasium 1%calcium it says to apply monthly but I been giving it to them fortnightly don't realy want to upload pics as I'm paranoid as fuck Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

so if i give them some good veg nutes they should bounce back? i bought a dwc six site tub and they gave me some crystal dew a&b its npk is 21/5/27 will that be ok for soil or do i need to buy nutes desinged for soil? how often should i go and water them(it rained twice the week i havent seen them but not sure if it rained where they are). id post the pics but only have an iphone to take them from and i heard that ppl can trase the location from that

well went back today and gave them some crystal dew a&b dont think 1 of them will make it through i was checking all the leaves on it and alot of branches were just falling off im hoping the other one pulls trough its only bag seed but i want to learn from it i was going to try cloning them and see how that goes b4 i actualy try out any good strains dont really want to order more then 5 seeds and really dont want to fuck them up. well anyways ill report back on how they are going on friday

Well looks like I'm down to one plant and it won't last much longer went to check them today and one lost all it's leaves and on the other one the smallest leaves are starting to curl up and dry out. The ground was still wet from Wednesday so I didn't water them today I'll go back tommorow and see how it's going.

Going to order some seeds next week fingers crossed they come trough hopefully my indoor grow goes good.

Fired up my 600w hps today to see how it goes fuck they get hot quick less then a minute and my tent was a sauna.

Will a cool tube take care of all that heat or will I need extra stuff to keep the temps down?

I Was thinking of runing a dedicated cool tube fan an intake fan and a carbon filter fan.

thats too bad m8..... well least its a little learning curve for ya! wouldnt wanna bugger up any good strains that you order off the net now would ya!..... it sounded as though you did have a nitrogen deficiency or chlorosis...

are you doing a guerilla grow or something??

now about ordering seeds, ive had 2 from 2 come through from seedsman and every single seed popped! so i can recomend them to ya and there price is unbeatable.

placed an order with herbies couple days ago so ill see how that go's. cya

thats too bad m8..... well least its a little learning curve for ya! wouldnt wanna bugger up any good strains that you order off the net now would ya!..... it sounded as though you did have a nitrogen deficiency or chlorosis...

are you doing a guerilla grow or something??

now about ordering seeds, ive had 2 from 2 come through from seedsman and every single seed popped! so i can recomend them to ya and there price is unbeatable.

placed an order with herbies couple days ago so ill see how that go's. cya

yeah had some bag seed so decided to do a practise run out in a bush was hoping to learn to clone from them but looks like that wont be happening ill be geting my seeds from herbies so would like to hear from u if yours arrive

here is some pics couldnt upload them b4 for some reason

post-45860-0-16592000-1321017819_thumb.jpg

post-45860-0-61891400-1321018068_thumb.jpg

post-45860-0-91610100-1321018123_thumb.jpg

post-45860-0-64490100-1321018161_thumb.jpg

post-45860-0-55521900-1321018185_thumb.jpg

and here on the left is whats left pf my second plant

post-45860-0-01893900-1321018227_thumb.jpg