No matter where he goes, Obama says YES to drugs, takes drugs, advocates drugs, and declares war on his drug's competition - with extreme prejudice! Just like the last druggie President before him, and the one before that, all the way back to Washington. It's time people realized, whether Australian, American or Brit etc. we have not had one non-recreational taking President or Prime Minister, and it's hard as hell to even find one non-recreational or medicinal psychoactive drug taking Politician.....the same druggies and junkies in denial who declare war on us, and some still sit back and take it without saying, 'How dare these fucking druggies - who are too gutless to call their drugs, 'drugs!' dictate drug policy, when the drug policies obviously come from/ are influenced by, the legal drug supremacy collectives''.

You know the ones - they declare 'No tolerance'' on their drug's competition while buying up and turning our police, our Politicians, our charities, our sports, our family events and every other all-age medium they can get their hands on, into their personal bitches.....and in turn they make us (their competition) into their personal bitches and our Countries into their personal jails/ enslavement camps ---

Then these ethanol, caffeine, nicotine and pharmaceutical drug junkies and druggies in denial, go off to their favourite drug dealer to score their favourite form of recreational, psychoactive drug that is manufactured, trafficked and dealt to them by their favourite drug lord.

And guess what...if these drug lords kill hundreds of thousands a year with their toxic drugs, no-one gives a fuck.

Barack doesn't give a fuck. Michelle doesn't give one, neither does Julia Gillard, Tony Abbott, Nicola Roxon, or any of the other multitude of legal drug prostitutes that continually have under-age and other drinking campaigns and medication campaigns, while ethanol, caffeine, nicotine and pharmaceutical drug abuse goes through the damn roof, and all that legal drug abuse money goes straight back to the legal drug lords, who in turn flood it into the legal drug coffers, and of course -- the anti-illicit war chest!

Remember, the difference between a Dictatorship and a Democracy in this day and age, is that with a Dictatorship your Dictator's are forced on you - while in a Democracy, you vote for who your Dictator/ Dominator/ Enslaver will be. And, guess what? These legal drug supremacists/ selective prohibitionists do not give a fuck about or believe in Justice for All, A Fair Go For All, and A Fair Chance in Life ---except if it's for their choices only!

All aboard the Democratic Dictator-ship, where one collective sits up on the stern, while the other languishes in chains in the brig waiting to be sold again into slavery.

Or, to paraphrase Michael Jackson, "All I want to say is that they don't give a fuck about us".

post-43747-0-79248200-1320182561_thumb.jpg

post-43747-0-22863900-1320183581_thumb.jpg

"THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US!" - Cannabis/Prohibition Protest Parody of 'They Don't Really care About Us' - Michael Jackson. (The polite version is, 'They don't give a damn about us').

Eth heads, meth heads, hunt others in their beds.

Persecution, violation, while they push intoxication.

Stated loud on the news, 'Everybody choose booze'.

Freedom has now fled. The Fair go is dead.

And, all I want to say is that they don't give a fuck about us!

All I want to say is that they don't give a fuck about us.

Fine me, jail me, yet you always fail me.

Pill me, bill me, even if you kill me.

Hunt me, oppress me, in the name of slavery.

Target me, afflict me, just for your supremacy.

Eth heads, meth heads, put us all in fear and dread.

For our health, for our lives, everybody terrorised.

No more right to choose, human rights you must lose.

Genocide, off the scale, heretics in jail.

Well, all I want to say is that they don't give a fuck about us.

Eth heads, meth heads, steal from us our daily bread.

Termination, eradication, targeting the population.

Feed the War machine, with hate, pain and suffering.

While justice wears a blindfold, we're left out in the cold.

Eth heads, meth heads, target others in their beds.

Social segregation, legal discrimination.

The truth now must be told, human rights are bought and sold.

In the name of slavery and masterful supremacy.

And, all I want to say is that they STILL don't give a fuck about us!

All I want to say is that they STILL don't give a fuck about us.

Copyright: Dave - Medcanpoet 2009

post-43747-0-57390600-1320183882_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

every new pharmaceutical for mental health birth control or even heart disease medication usually has a plethora of side effect and about 2or3 yrs after a new drug comes out there will be a class action lawsuit where millions of people are permanently damaged from the helping drugs that are legal....how many people are permanently damaged by marijuana???